Would you rather have a chat job instead of a phone job?
Do you type and think quickly when interacting with customers?
Are you looking for a flexible schedule?
Then Take2Telecom might be your answer!
What Exactly is Take2Telecom?
Take2Telecom is a direct response marketing company that provides live chat services and cloud-based services to its clients. Actually, the company is so new that it is difficult to find much information about it. Take2Telecom states that it wants to create flexible, good jobs that hard working Americans can do.
Take2Telecom does NOT have a website, but does have a presence on LinkedIn and Facebook. Because Take2Telecom does not have a public website, its jobs are posted via Indeed.
Renowned Swagbucks delivers what you need: More rewards, more money! Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn Extra Cash. 100% free to join!
What Are the Basic Requirements for Working at Take2Telecom?
Take2Telecom is also looking for a variety of skills, since many times the chat agent is the first point of contact for the client or potential client. To work at Take2Telecom, you should have:
- a college degree or the equivalent.
- strong ethics and morals.
- a residence anywhere in the United States.
- previous experience in a call center or customer service.
- an updated computer with high-speed Internet.
What Other Skills Does Take2Telecom Require?
You will need to be able to:
- listen and empathize with a variety of people.
- take inbound and outbound calls and create sales and lead generations.
- sell and upsell while building rapport.
- research and solve problems and complaints.
- be receptive to coaching.
- maintain a quiet, noise-free work environment from home.
What Are the Hours and Pay at Take2Telecom?
The hours are 24/7 and you may log in at any time. Take2Telecom states that you will start at $18.00 an hour, but then they state that it is only for talk time. This means that it is only for the time that you are on the phone. Payment is made DAILY for hours worked.
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee at Take2Telecom?
You are an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes.
What is My Overall Impression of Take2Telecom?
They sound like a good company for as little as I was able to find out about them. They only had about 47 likes on their Facebook fan page, so they are apparently very new.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply to Take2Telecom?
You will have to go to Indeed.com and search for any openings that they may have.
Good luck to all those who apply.
- Review of Shadow Shopper
- Enjoy a Chat Job at MyLivePro
- Tips for Being Successful as an Independent Contractor
- Review of ContractWorld
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Vindale Research site and earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Guaranteed 100% free membership.