EpiCare, Ltd is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who will provide a wide range of support to the Marketing team headquartered in New York City (Midtown Manhattan).
- Provide professional and confidential administrative support to the EpiCare management team
- Manage calendars and schedules, arrange appointments & meetings, take minutes at meetings
- Prepare and initiate correspondence using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Work with PR and Media teams to promote products via social media, etc.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED required, some College or Degree preferred
- Minimum two (2) years Administrative Assistant experience
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and vendors
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Epicare/jobs/Administrative-Assistant-567190c285e83bf4 →