GMC Software Careers
GMC Software Technology Inc. is currently looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our US Team.
GMC is offering a challenging position, that will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally, while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment.
The successful candidate in this role will report directly to the Manager – Enterprise Accounts or his designate. The Customer Success Manager will maintain and expand relationships with GMC customers. In addition, the Customer Success Manager will be assigned to specific named customers, and will be responsible for achieving sales quota for license, maintenance, and PSO and assigned strategic account objectives. The Customer Success Manager represents the entire range of GMC software and solutions to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for wide array of account management duties including but not limited to the responsibilities listed below:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of GMC resources, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for license, maintenance and PSO revenue and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Works closely with Client Executives during sales process to outline Customer Success Program
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Conducts road-map and new feature presentations to customers
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary GMC resources.
- Manages existing maintenance revenue
- Ensures proper coverage of Customer Success Management team.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required on an as needed basis
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- 7-10 years’ experience as a Sales, Account Manager or Customer Success Manager position considered an asset in Enterprise Markets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Superior customer service orientation.
- Strong knowledge of CCM Software and practices.
- Keen attention to details.
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Proven skills to influence and negotiate with customers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/gmcsoftware/job/oSDl5fwF?__jvst=Job Board&__jvsd=Indeed →