Starting and running a business is hard. Really hard.
Most entrepreneurs aren’t the Silicon Valley “disruptors” aiming to take over the world. No, most entrepreneurs own bakeries, clothing boutiques, repair shops and dog training businesses. They make their dent in the universe by turning their skills and passions into a way of life. Their lives are busy and chaotic, but fulfilling.
The Quickbooks Resource Center is the entrepreneur’s co-pilot. It’s a place to learn about everything from payroll taxes and inventory to digital marketing and competitive analysis. It’s our job to help them navigate the muddy waters of starting and running a small business.
We are looking for regular freelance contributors to help us build a library of stories, guides and straightforward advice. Interested in joining us?
- A writer first, marketer second
- Able to write 2-4 articles per month
- Excited to be part of a team of freelancers
- Eager to become a better writer
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and interview people
- Willing to take constructive feedback from editors
- Interested in content promotion and link building
- Dedicated to helping small businesses succeed
- Invested in helping you become a better writer and marketer
- Keen to learn from your skills and experience
- Eager to build a team that meets regularly and supports one another
- Happy to compensate you well for great work
- Please include 2-3 writing samples (links are best) along with a sentence about the strategy behind the article.
- Tell us about 2-3 blogs that you read regularly and why you enjoy them.
- Take a look at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/r/ and suggest one thing—anything—that you think needs improvement
- Let us know who you are and where you are. We want to get to know you.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://problogger.com/jobs/job/help-us-help-entrepreneurs/ →