What it is
Swagbucks is a website where you can earn rewards by doing activities you normally do, such as shopping, searching the web, watching videos, playing games, printing coupons, and taking surveys. Every time you complete one of these activities, you can earn points called SB’s.
How it works
Upon becoming a member and logging into their website, you will see links to Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover.
- Shopping – receive “cashback” for making purchases from major online stores through Swagbucks. These include Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and more.
- Searching – use the Swagbucks search engine over your regular one, to conduct your internet searches, and earn bucks.
- Watch – watch videos about music, news, entertainment, pets, travel, and more, and earn credits to your account.
- Answer – at any given time, Swagbucks has a list of online surveys available where you can earn SB’s by answering them.
- Discover – print grocery coupons, or install the Swagbucks browser add-on to earn more, faster.
- Referring Friends – do this and earn 10% of what your referrals earn.
You can redeem your SB’s for two main reward options: cash, or e-gift cards. One SB is worth approximately 1 cent.
If you would like to receive cash, you may request a PayPal payment to your account. Payments take approximately 10-14 days to process and will be issued in US dollars.
Denominations are $25, $50, $100, and $250.
Alternatively, you may request an e-gift card to major retailers such as Amazon, Home Depot, Starbucks, and more. Other options include Facebook credits, iTunes cards, restaurant gift cards, Cineplex credits, and hotel credits. E-cards are awarded within 10 days of request.
Tip! Look out for “sales”, where gift cards require around 10% less the SB’s they normally require.
You may also donate your SB’s to charities such as Unicef, Doctors Without Borders, Red Cross, etc.
Donation amounts start at only 5 SB’s ($0.05).
Daily goal points are offered where you can receive bonus SB’s if you reach the daily goal by the end of the day. Receive another bonus when you reach the daily goal 7 days in a row. Bonuses are paid on or around the first day of the following month.
Swagbucks is immensely popular
Swagbucks has been around since 2005 (the same year SurveyPolice was created!) and has over 13 million members, with over 2 million Facebook fans. They have awarded over 140 million dollars in rewards to their members making them, by far, the internet’s largest GPT website. Every day, they award 7,000 gift cards to their members.
Eligibility: Swagbucks is open to residents 13 years of age and older who reside in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://wahadventures.com/gotosite-swagbucks →