Providing both satisfying and challenging work along with a highly professional and friendly work atmosphere, Sedgwick has a strong commitment to its colleagues and its clients. If you are seeking place where you can do great things for those whose lives you touch while maximizing your own career possibilities, Sedgwick is the place for you. As the largest and most innovative Third Party Administrator in the claims industry and the first and only TPA to receive both recognition as the Best TPA in America and the coveted Employer of Choice designation, we invite you to come be a part of our team and, “Claim Your Future.”
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide workforce development strategies and solutions; to create workflow scenarios, processes, and documentation to ensure resource optimization; and to provide strategic recommendations to all partners associated with the development, implementation and use of workforce optimization systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates, maintains and provides accurate forecasts and optimized schedules to effectively meet service level targets.
- Coordinates scheduling and adherence activities to ensure performance goals are met and maintains and modifies schedules.
- Consults with all levels of the organization to assess business performance needs.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements workforce continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides analysis across varying levels of management and improves resource utilization and assigned support site performance.
- Provides cost-benefit analysis in support of company process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinates resources to resolve system/supplier issues and enhancement/upgrades to ensure optimal software performance.
- Standardizes and documents workforce policies and usage of workforce optimization tools to provide partners with a centralized knowledge source.
- Provides partner and new hire training.
- Supports the department through expertise in workforce optimization tools and processes.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Four (4) years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of experience utilizing workforce optimization tools and processes. Experience within a contact center environment is preferred. Experience with workforce optimization software (i.e. Aspect, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, IEX), and ACD technology (i.e. Avaya, Cisco) is preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good judgment, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/isilogin.guid?GUID=&METHOD=GET&REALMOID=06-5f6b178c-b011-1022-a4bf-8500b9840000&SMAGENTNAME=-SM-BHacJqh+H3Frwvh7PHr4Kl3l8lokKvPKkIxR0Dcc/qKGo6Czfp5LI0TksG1mrkeK&SMAUTHREASON=0&TYPE=33554433&__tx_annotation=false&c=1137841&d=ExternalCareerSite&isa=Recruiter&r=5000184854306#/ →