Working at home often means you are self-employed and therefore, tax season becomes a bit complicated! The last time we had a group meeting, the topic that was most discussed was income tax. Most commonly asked questions were:
- What can you write off as business expenses?
- How much money you should set aside every pay check.
- Should you be paying quarterly IRS payments?
- Should you hire a professional tax consultant?
- How Much Money To Set Aside for Income Taxes as an Independent Contractor
- Blogging 101- April 2nd
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 10 – Transitioning into Your Virtual Assistant Practice
- My Experience Applying with Remilon
- Becoming a Virtual Assistant in 21 Days
Join Vindale Research, the famous survey site where you earn rewards to share your experiences about how you use the internet.