This has been a great week for a lot of us it seems.
Lets recap the highlights:
- Search Engine Evaluating Companies have been hiring
- The data entry company, GAO, are pulling more people off their waiting list and hiring!
- We learned how to make the most money with our down time
- and many of us realize we are not alone in accepting under minimum wage work when life gets tough
- and on a more personal note, I learned my time spent watching the Disney Channel is pretty normal 🙂 Check out my personal blog- MaybeImWeird for my comical illustration.
I have been trying to keep up with all of these AWESOME WAHM blogs around the web and this week I wanted to share with you some of the best articles I found!
- Anna, my favorite WAH blogger, gave an insight about companies checking out credit scores as part of the hiring process! This is something we should all be aware of! Knowledge is power. Check out Realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com’s article.
- Ever thought photography would be an exciting and rewarding way to make an income? You are not alone. Many of us have felt that way but the 1099 Mom gives a little break down on how to actually live out your freelance photography dream!
- Christian Work at Home Moms (CWAHM) is a site I only found this last week. One of the writers shared a heartwarming story about her life as a busy work at home virtual assistant raising her son in her office! Yeah I got a little choked up thinking about my own kids and the impact my choice of lifestyle is and will have on them. Hopefully we all have positive experiences like Ruth Martin on CWAHM.
- Holly over at TheWorkatHomeWoman.com says it best when she discusses how you snarky Forum lovers could be hurting your online careers! Be sure to read this!
- If you run a home business then you, like me, face the reality you must also be your own marketing division! Most of us are not exactly prepared for this reality and often our business fail or truly lack their potential because of it. The Work at Home Wife, Angie, gave 6 tips for Social Marketing that will improve your business’s social reach!
Do you have a WAH blog and want to share one of your best articles for the week?
Post a comment below so we can all check it out!
- Internal Battles of a Work at Home Mom
- How to Maximize Your Earning Potential on Revenue Share Sites
- Work at Home Job Type Matching is Back!
- About.com Freelance Writing
- 4 Flower Companies Hiring Seasonal Work at Home Agents
Renowned Swagbucks delivers what you need: More rewards, more money! Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn Extra Cash. 100% free to join!