- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
If you prefer the Kindle Fire from Amazon over the pricier iPad from Apple, then you know most likely also appreciate finding ways to save money otherwise. If you also happen to be a small business owner, then we know business cards are something you still come across quite often and probably wish that somehow you could mix the two – your Kindle and business cards.
If this describes you to a tee, then this article is for you. Specifically we plan to discuss how to use the Kindle Fire to store, access and view business cards. What a novel way to use your Kindle tablet, right. Read one for all the details.
1. Scan Business Cards Reader –
This is probably the most well known and used business card app on Amazon for the Kindle Fire. It work off of the tablets built in camera and with it you can capture the card and store it via the app itself. It has lots of features including; cloud backup, syncing with your phone and or laptop, adding as a contact on your phone, custom fields and so much more. This app is great for those who seek a comprehensive solution for business card storage on the Kindle Fire.
Price: $ FREE
2. Business Card Reader App (from Shape Services)
This cool business card reader app does as its name implies which is scan business cards for inclusion on your Kindle Fire. It is not free, it costs $4.99 but if it has the features and functions you seek, then five bucks is not much of a spend. The app will add the info from a business card into your predetermined file on the Kindle and automatically pre-populate it with the content on the card. No manual insertion needed or required. It also will add info from a LinkedIn profile is you like to connect that way and does so quickly and effectively. This app is great for those who seek a robust business card app.
3. Yolu Card Reader –
This is a basic no frills card reader app for the Kindle and is easily available via Amazon.com or via your tablet itself. You can scan cards directly into the app or manually capture the info and it does add it to your specific business card folder. We quite like this one and use it, because of its ease of use and quick
Price: $ FREE
There you have it. Three very good business card apps for your Kindle Fire tablet from Amazon. Any of the three will do the job and do it well; which one is right for you simply depends on your needs and what features you seek. Try one or all of them and let us know which one works for you.
- Create Affordable Business Materials with Canva
- 9 Ways to Market Your Work-At-Home Business
- Turn Your Blog into a Kindle Subscription
- 14 Ways to Sell or Trade Your Amazon Gift Cards for Cash (Plus Ways to Trade for Other Stuff!)
- 43 Legit Ways to Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards Online
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada