Regardless if you work online as a freelancer, a contractor or an employee, or even if you work a job outside of your home, it is always a good idea to keep a few options available at all times for extra cash. Having the option to work when you want for online companies allows you to supplement unexpected expenses, have some extra spending cash or pay off debt faster.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
First step toward supplying your bank with additional income sources is to secure 2-3 online gigs.
The second step is to keep them warm.
When I say warm, I mean that you stay active and up to date with the company.
I have made the mistake of not returning to some pretty good online extra money earning jobs and then either lost my account status or I fell way behind on policy updates and expectations of the company.
You will need to find jobs that allow you to work whenever you want. If there is a minimum work requirement, be sure it is manageable with your current schedule.
Here is a huge list of some great places to turn for a second, or even third, stream of income, all of which you can work at your own pace and whenever you want! They are categorized by the type of work, so it should be easy to quickly find the right online job for you.
(no experience required)
BoostMedia (formerly BoostCTR) – Write advertisement copy.
Newslines – Earn 50% revenue share for writing and editing news summaries.
Textbroker – Paid weekly, work may be limited.
ReviewStream – Write Reviews
Amazon’s mTurk – All types of work listed but pay is often very minimal.
Fancyhands – Online Virtual Assistant
Field Agent – Smartphone app that lists tasks in your area
Marketforce – Mystery Shopping
Rewardable – Complete tasks in your area or from your phone and cash out to PayPal after you have a minimum of $5 earned.
TrendSource – Mystery Shopping
Website Usability Feedback
Join e-Poll, one of the oldest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!
Search Engine Evaluating
(there may be a monthly minimum work requirement)
Fiverr – Offer any type of virtual service.
Humanatic – Listen to recorded phone calls and categorize.
Postloop – Earn for posting in forums.
Slicethepie – Listen, Rate and Review music – cash out after $10.
Hopefully this list has provided you with enough flexible work at home options that you will be able to build up your income. These additional income jobs are great to have availability to when needed. Definitely provides some additional security, financially and the peace of mind type.
- My Top Five Favorite Sources of Extra Income Online
- Work at Home Companies Where You Can Use an Apple Computer
- Homeschooling While You Work from Home: What You Really Need to Know
- Work with ETS Scoring Online
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Vindale Research site and earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Guaranteed 100% free membership.