Regardless if you work online as a freelancer, a contractor or an employee, or even if you work a job outside of your home, it is always a good idea to keep a few options available at all times for extra cash. Having the option to work when you want for online companies allows you to supplement unexpected expenses, have some extra spending cash or pay off debt faster.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
First step toward supplying your bank with additional income sources is to secure 2-3 online gigs.
The second step is to keep them warm.
When I say warm, I mean that you stay active and up to date with the company.
I have made the mistake of not returning to some pretty good online extra money earning jobs and then either lost my account status or I fell way behind on policy updates and expectations of the company.
You will need to find jobs that allow you to work whenever you want. If there is a minimum work requirement, be sure it is manageable with your current schedule.
Here is a huge list of some great places to turn for a second, or even third, stream of income, all of which you can work at your own pace and whenever you want! They are categorized by the type of work, so it should be easy to quickly find the right online job for you.
(no experience required)
BoostMedia (formerly BoostCTR) – Write advertisement copy.
Newslines – Earn 50% revenue share for writing and editing news summaries.
Textbroker – Paid weekly, work may be limited.
ReviewStream – Write Reviews
Amazon’s mTurk – All types of work listed but pay is often very minimal.
Fancyhands – Online Virtual Assistant
Field Agent – Smartphone app that lists tasks in your area
Marketforce – Mystery Shopping
Rewardable – Complete tasks in your area or from your phone and cash out to PayPal after you have a minimum of $5 earned.
TrendSource – Mystery Shopping
Website Usability Feedback
Search Engine Evaluating
(there may be a monthly minimum work requirement)
Fiverr – Offer any type of virtual service.
Humanatic – Listen to recorded phone calls and categorize.
Postloop – Earn for posting in forums.
Slicethepie – Listen, Rate and Review music – cash out after $10.
Hopefully this list has provided you with enough flexible work at home options that you will be able to build up your income. These additional income jobs are great to have availability to when needed. Definitely provides some additional security, financially and the peace of mind type.
- My Top Five Favorite Sources of Extra Income Online
- My Five Fave Ways to Earn Money Using the Internet
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
- 6 Ways to Make Extra Money Between Calls
- 15 Ways to Earn Money Online After Retirement
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada