- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Unfortunately, that’s what a lot of “rewards” sites make you do to actually earn cash.
You have to pay money out of your own pocket to make more.
It’s kind of counter-productive, right?
But, with the right rewards site, you can get 20 dollars now without much work.
And, no investment is necessary.
Let me make one thing clear, though.
If you want to know how to make 200 dollars fast, rewards sites likely won’t let you reach that goal.
It takes time to make large amounts of money unless you complete paid offers.
The way I’m going to show you how to make a quick 30 bucks involves doing free things on one of my favorite rewards sites: InboxDollars.
What is InboxDollars?
InboxDollars is one of the top rewards sites on the web.
It’s also known as a Get Paid To (GPT) site because it pays you for miscellaneous tasks you do on the site.
I’ve been a member of InboxDollars for years now and I’ve received several payments.
So, I know for a fact it works!
Unlike several newer rewards sites that come and go because they turn out to be scams, InboxDollars is the real deal.
It’s also one of the easiest to make money with, especially if you know what the big money makers on the site are, which I’ll get to in a moment.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
InboxDollars partners with several advertisers. These advertisers pay InboxDollars money for advertising them on the site.
These advertisements come in the form of e-mails, in-game advertisements, paid and free offers, web searches, and more.
As you interact with the site and view advertisements through InboxDollars tasks, InboxDollars pays you.
How is InboxDollars Different?
One of the reasons I love InboxDollars is because it has so many ways for you to make money.
Other reward sites seem to be limited to crappy games and surveys.
Usually, you have to jump through hoops to qualify for a survey and if you don’t qualify, you get nothing.
You could waste several minutes just trying to qualify for things and never getting paid from other sites.
InboxDollars is much different.
Although you won’t always qualify for its surveys, InboxDollars offers new ones every day and qualify for the majority of those I try.
Even if I don’t, the qualification process doesn’t take forever to get through.
I know after a few questions whether or not I can move on with the survey.
Another plus is that InboxDollars rewards you with cash instead of points.
You’ll always know how much you have in your account without trying to convert points to cash.
And, InboxDollars has been around for a long time. In fact, it’s one of the original rewards sites, starting in 2000.
It hasn’t changed very much since it started, and that’s because what it’s doing works.
Advertisers get results and you get paid for interacting with the site and its advertisers.
What Can I Do on InboxDollars?
InboxDollars offers tons of ways to get paid, including:
- Paid surveys: Taking surveys was one of the first things I started doing to earn some decent money on InboxDollars. Several surveys pay 50 cents or more and take only a few minutes of time.
One thing InboxDollars does differently than other rewards sites is show you what surveys you have a good chance of qualifying for based on your profile.
Once you sign up, you can see these on your dashboard so you’ll have less chance of wasting your time with ones you don’t qualify for.
- Paid offers: InboxDollars, like most reward sites, does have paid offers. These are how advertisers get new customers and business, but they also make you spend money to earn money.
I suggest using paid offers only if you’re purchasing a product or service you’d buy anyway!
Otherwise, you’ll lose money most of the time.
Most offers will only pay you back a fraction of what you have to spend to qualify.
- Free offers: These free offers are things advertisers pay you a small amount for by completing a specific task. The offer may require you to complete a survey, sign up for a newsletter, download a coupon, etc.
This is one of the best ways to earn money on InboxDollars, and I’ll dig deeper into free offers below:
- Trial offers: Free trial offers are another favorite cash-earning task on InboxDollars. Try out an advertiser’s service for free, and you’ll get cash into your InboxDollars account.
With these offers, it’s especially important to follow the specific instructions. You’ll likely have to keep your trial for a certain amount of time to get credited.
- Paid web searches: Search the web to earn money! InboxDollars has its own When you use it, you can earn up to 5 cents per day.
No, it’s not a lot. But, you search the web every day anyway, right? You might as well earn some money doing it.
- Games: InboxDollars pays its members to play games through GSN Games. You can earn cash back for whatever you spend at GSN. So, if you were going to spend money on casino games anyway, you can earn up to 18% cash back!
- Paid e-mails: Earn a few cents for reading e-mails about InboxDollars advertisers. The e-mails come straight to your inbox and you just have to click on the button in the e-mail to prove you’ve read it. Simple!
- Watch TV and videos: Watch videos on the websites of InboxDollars advertising partners. Most of the time, 3 videos will earn you 1 cent, but some offer more.
You can also watch InboxDollars TV, which pays you to watch its own videos on celebrities and more.
At the end of each video, you’ll have a chance to play a scratch-off ticket to earn more money.
- Sweepstakes: Certain tasks on InboxDollars will earn you Sweeps. Sweeps give you the opportunity to earn cash prizes.
- Referring friends: A lot of InboxDollars members earn money just by referring others. When you share your referral URL with friends and they join, you earn 10% of everything they earn for a lifetime.
- Bonus offers: Every time you sign into InboxDollars, you’ll notice a Bonus section on the right side of the screen. This section has tasks you can complete to get a cash bonus.
Most of the time, they’re fairly easy tasks, like trying a section of the website, using the paid web search function at least 3 of 7 days, or completing 3 surveys in a week.
How to Sign Up for InboxDollars
Signing up is simple, and you can even earn $5 instantly once your account is set up and verified.
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Go to InboxDollars.com and enter your e-mail address and password you want to use for the site.
InboxDollars will send you a verification e-mail.
Click the link in the e-mail to verify your account.
Then, InboxDollars will ask you to enter some basic information to get to know you better.
For example, it will ask you about your household, shopping habits, income information, and interests.
Complete these basic screeners as soon as possible so the site can better match you to surveys and other offers.
Your $5 should show in your account as soon as you complete the required information and watch the quick tutorials.
You must be 18 years or older to join and live in the United States.
How Does Payment Work?
To get paid with InboxDollars, you’ll need at least $30 in your account.
It seems inconvenient, and it can be if you don’t know how to earn money fast with InboxDollars. Most reward sites do have a lower payout threshold.
Once you earn $30, go to ‘My Account’ and click ‘Request Payment’.
InboxDollars has two types of memberships: Non-Gold and Gold.
Non-Gold members can only receive their cash via check.
You can expect to receive it a few weeks after you requested it.
The good thing is, once InboxDollars processes your first payment, you’re automatically a Gold member!
Gold members have the additional options of receiving their earnings via a prepaid Visa or a gift card of their choice.
Their payments get processed weekly, which is quicker than those of Non-Gold members.
Gift cards and checks have a $3 processing fee, but electronic prepaid Visas don’t have any fees.
How to Make 30 Dollars Fast with InboxDollars
Once you’re all set up, check out these money-making tasks first.
They’re the ones that will make you the most money with InboxDollars and you won’t have to spend any money.
Earn Money with Free Offers
You’ll notice when you look through the offers on InboxDollars, the highest payouts come from the ones you have to spend money on.
That’s because advertisers can afford to spend more money to pay people that convert to a sale.
But, just because you don’t want to buy anything doesn’t mean you can’t earn money through InboxDollars.
Free offers are actually the way to go.
Sign into your account and hover over the top bar where it says “Offers”. Click “100% Free Offers”.
You can look through specific categories if you’d like, but I recommend just browsing through and seeing what’s available.
There’s usually anywhere from 30 to 50 completely free offers at a time.
You’ll find that most of them pay anywhere from 25 cents to $3 each!
Most of them only require a few minutes of your time.
A free quote here, a sign up there, or a quick survey is all it takes.
When I first signed up for InboxDollars, I completed all the free offers that were available at the time.
It took about an hour total and I made almost $50. So, on my first day of joining, I already had enough to cash in my earnings, get my first check, and become a Gold member.
Once you complete an offer, you can’t do it again. So, you might have to wait a few weeks to come back and see what new offers are there to do it again.
Still, there’s your first $30 easily!
Free Trial Offers: Earn $20, $30, $40, $50 and Even $200
Another one of the best ways to earn 30 bucks fast with InboxDollars is through free trial offers.
This is like a mix between the free offers and paid offers.
You can find these also by going to the ‘Offers’ section, but selecting ‘Trial Offers’ instead.
With these offers, you’ll need to sign up for a free trial to different services, like Vistaprint, Amazon Prime Video, Experian CreditWorks, and more.
Read the terms carefully, because your payment will only be made if you keep your trial for a specific time period.
In other words, you can’t sign up and immediately cancel.
That’s not only dishonest, but you won’t receive payment either.
These offers usually pay anywhere from 75 cents to $12.00!
Some “free” trials will require you to pay shipping and handling or will have a low cost – like 99 cents – to sign up. Skip those and do the ones that are actually free.
Signing up for just a few of the higher priced ones can get you $30 or more in no time.
If you don’t mind spending some more time filling out forms for free trials, you may even be able to earn up to $200 in one sitting.
And, you don’t have to spend a dime.
Smaller Tasks to Earn Cash
If you have some time to spare and want to earn more cash with InboxDollars, I suggest going for the ones that will give you more money for less time.
For me, paid surveys and the bonus offers have worked well.
I check daily for new surveys and can usually make at least a couple dollars even on slower days.
And, I earn at least $1 every few days from completing my bonuses.
If you know a lot of people to share your referral link with, you can also earn a lot from referrals.
Try posting it to your social media accounts or blog for more people to see!
I’ve done it and I know many others who have, too.
Although you won’t get your money instantly, you can definitely earn it quickly.
Remember, once you get your first payment, you’re automatically a Gold member.
Payments will then become much quicker!
Once you complete all the free and trial offers, your earnings will slow down a bit.
But, they replenish every few weeks or so, so keep checking back to see what else is available.
Another tip for earning with InboxDollars is to utilize its cash shopping feature.
Yes, you’ll have to pay money to earn a percentage of your purchase back.
But, if you’re making an online purchase anyway, you might as well get some of it back to your InboxDollars account.
At the very least, it’ll help you get that $30 minimum payment faster!
Official site: www.inboxdollars.com
Are you a member of InboxDollars?
What are your tips for earning the most cash with this rewards site?
Let us know in a comment below!
- Best Way to Make 60 Dollars Fast Using One Money-Making Site!
- How to Earn an Extra $50 in Cash Today: Top 5 Ways
- How to Get Rich Quick: 17 Legit Methods to Make Money Fast Online
- 20 Best Tips to Bump Up the Bank Account (Make 10000 Dollars Fast!)
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!