It’s that time of year again. The time of year when the big flower companies are getting ready for their two biggest sales events, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. Several flower companies have made the wise choice of utilizing home agents on a seasonal basis to help fill the customer service and sales needs as customers place orders, check on delivery statuses and have other issues. While some of these flower companies hire and train their own team, others have chosen to contract the work through experienced virtual call center companies. Here are four companies that typically hire seasonal work at home agents this time of year.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Teleflora is currently hiring! Training is paid at $7.25, or your state minimum if that exceeds $7.25
After training, pay is $8.00 per hour (or your state minimum if it exceeds $8.00).
Teleflora hires in 38 states across the US. To see the current job posting and the list of hiring states see their job posting on our job board.
1-800 Flowers uses Cloudsource, formerly known as Sutherland, to handle their seasonal work from home task force. This positions is available to US Residents in the 48 contiguous states.
1-800 Flowers is currently hiring for the Valentine’s Day season with positions starting January 25th and February 1st. All positions will be part-time and move to full-time during the peak week (Feb. 7th – 14th).
Training is full-time for approximately one week, then Consultants go to part-time schedules.
There are a variety of work schedules available from early mornings to late nights.
Again, to see the job posting and to apply you can visit the job posting on our job board.
ProFlowers, an FTD company, also hires work at home agents seasonally. In past experiences, they have used companies such as LiveOps and West at Home (now Alorica). As of today, there are no current job openings on the LiveOps website for any seasonal floral companies. However, I will be keeping my eye open as the position could be listed any time.
Keep in mind, however, that ProFlowers may not use LiveOps again, currently they have a job position open in California, which is NOT work at home, for this same seasonal work. They could possibly be moving away from using work from home contract agents.
Blooms Today has an application on their site for independent contract workers to apply. Seems all past and current links to job openings at Blooms Today will lead you to the application linked above. In 2011, it was reported that seasonal floral customer service agents working from home for Blooms Today were earning $15 an hour! Therefore, if you are interested, I suggest going ahead and filling out the application today.
While the above four companies hire work from home agents to assist with floral sales during busy holiday seasons like Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, I have heard there may be potential that some of these companies could ask you to return for additional holidays.
- 4 Online Floral Companies that Hire Seasonal Virtual Agents
- Blooms Today Hires Work at Home Agents
- Work at Home Companies Where You Can Use an Apple Computer
- What to Wear When You Work at Home
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada