- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
These past few weeks I have been feeling so stressed about everything in life. Which is funny, considering I just went on vacation last week. Most of the stress that is occurring in my life is from being too busy. I wanted to talk about some ways that we can simplify our lives and make them less hectic
I read a quote the other day and it has been sticking with me.
“If you don’t have time to read your bible or pray, then you are way busier than God intended you to be.”
How true is this?
As a Freelancer I love the saying “market market market.” But sometimes you can just be too busy. I proved that too myself this week. I added way too much to my plate and it stretched me beyond belief. I still managed to do everything and finish everything on time, but I can’t say I agree with the “market market market” quote anymore. Sometimes enough work is enough work.
I’ve always aimed to work with long term clients. This is because I know when I’m going to get paid and I know what they are going to need on a weekly basis.
If you know your limit when it comes to work, then don’t overdo it.
I have this automatic panic button. I feel like there is a certain amount of work I should be doing each day and if I don’t do it then I start panicking. I work for a company where the work is sporadic, but it all balances out at the end of the week. I’ve started enjoying my down time, but I still wonder and worry “will they send me work today?” Part of that just comes with never knowing what will happen in this crazy entrepreneur world.
I know so many of you moms and dads can relate to me. I’m always feeling guilty about everything. I can spend the whole weekend with my kids and still feel like I’m slacking. I feel bad that I’m working and then I think that makes no sense. I’m working so my kids can have the things they need and understand that you have to work to eat. This is one area of life I am always working on. I don’t know that I will ever have a good balance.
I think there is a time in our lives where we just need to step back and realize that we are doing the best we can. I’m 34 weeks pregnant, work full time from home and take care of my other two kids while my husband works.
I work so hard to make sure my clients are happy, kids are happy and that my house is picked up.
So, why am I being so dang hard on myself? Whenever my mind starts wondering over to guilt or stress, I just want look at my kids and say “wow, you are so worth all of this.” My kids are worth every minute of the stress and panic, but I need to ensure they don’t see that side of me.
I’m a mom and I fail, but those little smiles make me want to keep going.
- 5 Things No One Told Me About Working From Home
- Work at Home Jobs are Not Always Good for Parents
- Working from Home: 5 Reasons it is Different than You Thought it Would Be
- Can I work a Phone Job with Young Kids at Home?
- My Five Year Work at Home Anniversary
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada