4 Totally Random Points That Make Me Feel Better About Working at Home
Updated on: by Jess Weaver
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
These past few weeks I have been feeling so stressed about everything in life. Which is funny, considering I just went on vacation last week. Most of the stress that is occurring in my life is from being too busy. I wanted to talk about some ways that we can simplify our lives and make them less hectic
I read a quote the other day and it has been sticking with me.
“If you don’t have time to read your bible or pray, then you are way busier than God intended you to be.”
How true is this?
As a Freelancer I love the saying “market market market.” But sometimes you can just be too busy. I proved that too myself this week. I added way too much to my plate and it stretched me beyond belief. I still managed to do everything and finish everything on time, but I can’t say I agree with the “market market market” quote anymore. Sometimes enough work is enough work.
I’ve always aimed to work with long term clients. This is because I know when I’m going to get paid and I know what they are going to need on a weekly basis.
If you know your limit when it comes to work, then don’t overdo it.
I have this automatic panic button. I feel like there is a certain amount of work I should be doing each day and if I don’t do it then I start panicking. I work for a company where the work is sporadic, but it all balances out at the end of the week. I’ve started enjoying my down time, but I still wonder and worry “will they send me work today?” Part of that just comes with never knowing what will happen in this crazy entrepreneur world.
I know so many of you moms and dads can relate to me. I’m always feeling guilty about everything. I can spend the whole weekend with my kids and still feel like I’m slacking. I feel bad that I’m working and then I think that makes no sense. I’m working so my kids can have the things they need and understand that you have to work to eat. This is one area of life I am always working on. I don’t know that I will ever have a good balance.
I think there is a time in our lives where we just need to step back and realize that we are doing the best we can. I’m 34 weeks pregnant, work full time from home and take care of my other two kids while my husband works.
I work so hard to make sure my clients are happy, kids are happy and that my house is picked up.
So, why am I being so dang hard on myself? Whenever my mind starts wondering over to guilt or stress, I just want look at my kids and say “wow, you are so worth all of this.” My kids are worth every minute of the stress and panic, but I need to ensure they don’t see that side of me.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
I’m a mom and I fail, but those little smiles make me want to keep going.
- 5 Things No One Told Me About Working From Home
- Work at Home Jobs are Not Always Good for Parents
- Working from Home: 5 Reasons it is Different than You Thought it Would Be
- Can I work a Phone Job with Young Kids at Home?
- My Five Year Work at Home Anniversary
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!