5 Companies that Hire Remote Workers Internationally
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Working from home is easy in the United States. Remote jobs are quickly becoming recognized as a solid work-lifestyle. But it is not just Americans looking for a way to work remotely- I receive emails from people living all over the world interested in finding a way to begin a work at home career. Their problem has been that most virtual markets are geared toward the United States. International work at home questions have been difficult for me to address. Honestly, I’ve spent all of my time focusing on jobs in the US that I barely took notice or made long-lasting mental notes of companies that hire internationally. This post is my first step to begin recognizing global remote positions.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
1. Lionbridge and Leapforce
These technology companies are working with top search engines to assist in making the web a better place. Both companies, Lionbridge and Leapforce, seek remote workers all over the world. The available positions and locations are changing on a regular basis- if you don’t see your company listed then check again next month. Additionally, Lionbridge offers translator and interpreter positions to multilingual freelancers.
Virtual Call Center, Transcom , regularly hires in countries throughout North America, Asia and the Philippines. Additionally, there are positions listed that can be done from “Anywhere (Any Country/City)” from time to time. Transcom focuses on providing global customer care, sales, tech support and credit management support to businesses by utilizing, in-part, remote workers.
TeleTech prides themselves on being a global company that offers services in as many as 30 different languages and with work centers in 17 countries. This is a company that has remote hiring pool extending well beyond the United States, reaching countries like
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
If interested in working from home for TeleTech- you can search their career page for current remote positions in your country.
Quicktate offers general transcription to people without experience. Workers receive audio files and must transcribe them into text. Quicktate is generally looking for people who speak a variety of languages. If you are able to create a PayPal account- then Quicktate may be of some help to you.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
CCI, Call Center International, hires remote workers from all over the world. This virtual call center company hires agents to handle phone sales in a variety of languages. The needs by CCI vary so if you do not see an opening for your language skills- be sure to check back often.
Additionally, many people have found working as a freelance agent doing a variety of things based on your skill- has provided them the ability to work globally. Even if you are not able to use PayPal, companies like Elance make international work possible by using Elance Global Payments services. If you have a service you can offer online- I urge you to look into freelancing options. If you are not sure if you have any helpful skills- then browse around the available jobs on Elance and see if it looks like anything you could do. You may be surprised how many skills could be taking advantage of to begin a freelancing career from home- no matter where you live in the world.
- 55 Best Companies That Hire Remote Workers
- 4 Online Floral Companies that Hire Seasonal Virtual Agents
- These 52 Companies Will Hire You to Work from Home Taking Reservations
- Best Companies That Hire Work from Home Employees Frequently
- 10 Best Places to Find Remote Medical Billing and Coding Jobs
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!