Aren’t you glad we have “the cloud” available nowadays? O, what’s that? You are not sure of what “the cloud” is…
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Well, no one knows “what” it is…but it sure is helpful.
Google Drive is one of those unique places where you can store files that will never get lost. (Unless Google Drive messes up). I’m here to give you an overview of what Google Drive is and how it can benefit you.
How does Google Drive work?
Google Drive allows you to create and store your files anywhere. With Google Drive you can create spreadsheets, documents, presentations, forms and even drawings. Then you can save them in the cloud. That means you can store them on the go, on your hard drive, or even on the web. There’s a catch—it’s only free up to 15 GB. Google states that you can have even more space by just paying a small amount per month.
How can I access it?
One thing I love about Google Drive is that you can access it from all of your devices. This means you can get access to your content from wherever you are. This comes in handy if you are out and about and need to look at one of your content pieces.
Is it worth it?
I think Google Drive is more than worth it. A lot of people cannot afford to pay for Microsoft Office (let’s face it, it’s pretty expensive). That’s where it’s nice to have something like Google Drive available. You can look at excel sheets, write content, and even build web pages.
Does it automatically sync?
Yes! I think this is the best part. It syncs and saves on its own. If your computer decides to crash, you at least can access your files. I know this is one of the most frustrating parts of computers (losing your content). Everyone say “yay.” YAY!
Can I collaborate?
Yes! This is also one of my favorite parts of Google Drive, you can collaborate with others. Instead of attaching items a million times via email, you can invite people to share/view your doc via Google Drive.
Are there any downfalls?
I would say only being able to sync and save stuff to drive when the Internet is available is a bit of a downfall. The same goes for most other “cloud” services out there. After all, the Internet is how your wonderful items reach “the cloud” status. Google Drive has also been known to delete items and be a little slow at times.
Overall, Google Drive is a great addition to any business or individual’s life. Whether you are in school or whatever you’re doing, I’d suggest giving Google Drive a chance.
Have you had any success with Google Drive?
- The Top Five Reasons Why Working from Home is a Real Job
- Working at Home- It’s a Fine Line to Balance
- Top 3 Legitimate Ways to Work from Home with Google
- Working from Home: 5 Reasons it is Different than You Thought it Would Be
- 7 Work at Home Resources We Simply Love
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.