- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
The fact is, refined sugar isn’t healthy, and you can’t make it be. Here are some ideas however, some fruity and some not so much, for taking care of a sweet tooth without going over-board.
Keeping these things on hand can make a sweet craving go away while you are working from home.
Vanilla Wafers and Cool Whip
No lie, this is good. Just keep a tub of Cool-Whip in your fridge, a box of vanilla wafers in your pantry, and knock that sweet tooth out of the park.
Even the regular Cool-Whip only has 25 calories in a couple of tablespoons, so you could easily have 3 or 4 of the vanilla wafers topped with yummy creaminess for less than 100 calories. Remember, these aren’t hunger busters, they are sweet tooth busters!
I go for the pudding cups, but if you want to spend more time you can buy a box and make your own. Of course, if you really want to go unprocessed and such, you can make your own from scratch! A half cup or so isn’t so bad in terms of calories or fat.
No, not like, pumpkin flavored muffins, but rather muffins made with canned pumpkin in whatever flavor you want.
Mix a box of cake mix, whatever flavor you want, with a can of pumpkin, and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. The yellow cake mix with chocolate chips makes great muffins for breakfast.
Devils Food is decadent, and spice cake makes it feel like the holidays all year long! Depending on the flavor and the add-ins you are looking at minimal fat and less than 200 calories each.
Sigh, I know, the Styrofoam disgust of all dieters. Seriously though, buy the lightly salted, add peanut butter and a sprinkle of dark chocolate mini-chocolate chips, and you are set.
It takes care of the sweet tooth, and if you don’t go overboard, comes in at 150 calories or less.
It seems so obvious but is so often missed. Eight ounces of skim milk with a couple of spoonfuls of Ovaltine is healthy and can nip a chocolate craving in the bud.
This makes a pretty good base for all those smoothie recipes you can find on Pinterest too. Add a frozen banana and some peanut butter, whip it in the blender, and have a shake!
There is no way to make sweets good for you, and moderation is always key. Working from home puts all of those goodies we buy for our kids at our fingertips whenever we want.
These are some convenient ideas to keep around to help when you feel the temptation is too much to bear.
- 5 Snack Ideas to Get You Through Your Work-from-Home Day
- AeroLife Helped Me Through a Work at Home Day
- 20 Best Places to Get Cheap School Supplies Online and Near You!
- Homeschooling While You Work from Home: What You Really Need to Know
- Stressed to the Max
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!