- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- OpinionCity: The internet’s Best Paid Surveys are here. Make up to $100 per survey completed. Join OpinionCity Now
The fact is, refined sugar isn’t healthy, and you can’t make it be. Here are some ideas however, some fruity and some not so much, for taking care of a sweet tooth without going over-board.
Keeping these things on hand can make a sweet craving go away while you are working from home.
Vanilla Wafers and Cool Whip
No lie, this is good. Just keep a tub of Cool-Whip in your fridge, a box of vanilla wafers in your pantry, and knock that sweet tooth out of the park.
Even the regular Cool-Whip only has 25 calories in a couple of tablespoons, so you could easily have 3 or 4 of the vanilla wafers topped with yummy creaminess for less than 100 calories. Remember, these aren’t hunger busters, they are sweet tooth busters!
I go for the pudding cups, but if you want to spend more time you can buy a box and make your own. Of course, if you really want to go unprocessed and such, you can make your own from scratch! A half cup or so isn’t so bad in terms of calories or fat.
No, not like, pumpkin flavored muffins, but rather muffins made with canned pumpkin in whatever flavor you want.
Mix a box of cake mix, whatever flavor you want, with a can of pumpkin, and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. The yellow cake mix with chocolate chips makes great muffins for breakfast.
Devils Food is decadent, and spice cake makes it feel like the holidays all year long! Depending on the flavor and the add-ins you are looking at minimal fat and less than 200 calories each.
Sigh, I know, the Styrofoam disgust of all dieters. Seriously though, buy the lightly salted, add peanut butter and a sprinkle of dark chocolate mini-chocolate chips, and you are set.
It takes care of the sweet tooth, and if you don’t go overboard, comes in at 150 calories or less.
It seems so obvious but is so often missed. Eight ounces of skim milk with a couple of spoonfuls of Ovaltine is healthy and can nip a chocolate craving in the bud.
This makes a pretty good base for all those smoothie recipes you can find on Pinterest too. Add a frozen banana and some peanut butter, whip it in the blender, and have a shake!
There is no way to make sweets good for you, and moderation is always key. Working from home puts all of those goodies we buy for our kids at our fingertips whenever we want.
These are some convenient ideas to keep around to help when you feel the temptation is too much to bear.
- 5 Snack Ideas to Get You Through Your Work-from-Home Day
- AeroLife Helped Me Through a Work at Home Day
- 20 Best Places to Get Cheap School Supplies Online and Near You!
- Homeschooling While You Work from Home: What You Really Need to Know
- Stressed to the Max
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.