5 Work at Home Opportunities in the Education Field
Updated on: by Jess Weaver
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Many of you may know that two years ago I graduated with my degree in Education. Who would have thought that I would not be in a classroom teaching, but instead at home raising my two children?
I would not have thought that this is where I would be when I started to work at home. A lot of people are wondering how as an educator, I can put my education degree to use. As I searched for work at home opportunities I soon realized the options were endless.
Tutor Out of Your Home
A lot of educators will sign up for places like Tutor.com, but you can also tutor from your own home. Start your own tutoring business and watch it take off.
Skype is your best friend whenever you are tutoring others across the world. You can even tell friends and family of your tutoring services and word will spread like wildfire.
When I first started working at home I started hearing of scoring jobs with places like Pearson. I have never personally done any scoring with these websites, but for the right person this is an awesome job.
The jobs are seasonal and you are required to work a certain amount of hours, but it works for some people.
Last summer I pursued an online teaching job quite faithfully, although I never found one. Connections Academy is an online school that teaches kids all over the world. They hire in specific areas, so it can be difficult to find a job with them. Those who do work for Connections Academy love it and have great things to say about their experience with the company.
Most people that write say that you need to have some sort of niche. What better niche than one you are certified in? With an education degree, you can write lesson plans for others or even blog for them. Your one on one experience with children will land you a front seat in landing education based writing jobs.
One opportunity that has often crossed my mind is starting a preschool for other moms like me. Preschool can be really expensive and my son is around preschool age. I have softly perused this opportunity, but I have yet to find enough moms who are interested. Charge a small fee to actually teach your friends toddlers, right in the comfort of your own home.
I’m still exploring my options as a person with an education degree who works at home. I personally believe that the options are endless when you are a work at home entrepreneur. I have the upper hand because I know how the work at home world works and I have a degree in something that helps change lives. I work as a fulltime writer, but I’m constantly looking for a way to incorporate my lovely education degree into my work at home career.
- Where to Find Work at Home Jobs in the Medical Field
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
- Work from Home Ideas for People in Different Professions
- What’s In My Inbox Thursdays- Work at Home United
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!