- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now Free $5
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Ask us  absolutely any question – fun or serious, or just challenging – and we’ll answer in just a few minutes. – www.AQA.63336.com
AQA.63336.com is a company similar to ChaCha, KGB and Weegy, only based in the UK. Customers text their questions to 63336 and receive an answer from a real live person. The searchers for 63336 work from home, using the internet as a resource to find answers to the sometimes tough questions asked by the users. Answer seekers are contracted from all around, including the United States.
How 63336 pays
It has been said in forums that 63336 pays in a range of around 39-49 cents per question, or rather 30 pence (today converts to around 46 cents). This has not been confirmed, but if correct is much higher paying than any other text questions answering service I have heard of. I work ChaCha and I am paid an average of 12 cents a question.
63336 once claimed the average agent takes 3 minutes per question to answer. At the current rate of 46 cents, and if questions are back to back, that would average around $9.20/hour. That is…if everything went just right and a large amount of time is not spent researching British slang or regional directions.
As of 2008, 63336 paid once a month if balance was over $31.45 (if not, amount rolls over to following month). They also paid through MoneyBookers, which is a PayPal equivalent.
What is Required of 63336 Agents
Considering 63336 services the UK, it would be important to be able to understand and carry casual conversations with British slang. Additionally, it may be important to have knowledge of regional directions and attractions.
63336 looks for applicants with excellent writing skills and researching abilities. I am sure experience with companies such as ChaCha and KGB would be of some help, but does not guarantee a job at 63336, even for the best of ChaCha and KGB agents.
63336 also reportedly looks for degree level education. I am not sure how firmly they hold to this.
Flexibility of 63336
Current 63336 agents say you can work when you want. However, it is best to keep in mind you are working on UK time (7 hours ahead of CST) and the questions are heavier during their evening (our daytime hours) and weekend times.
Application Process for 63336
As of today, 63336 is not seeking new agents. They claim to announce any openings via Twitter. Follow 63336 Twitter page at : http://twitter.com/#!/the63336 for the most current information.
However, my understanding is the application process includes a testing phase. Others have said it is pretty intense. Rumor has it, only about 1/10 of applicants are approved. Considering the customers are paying for the services of 63336, it is understandable why they want only the best. Also, taking account of the high pay, they want to ensure the agents take the position seriously and offer only quality work.
What Others are Saying About 63336
I worked for AQA for a few months, but it was too stressful for me to keep up with their very demanding quality requirements. They do not allow room for error! I was afraid to answer questions and I began to over analyze everything. The tone one uses, the way one presents the answer, and the answer content are scrutinized in detail.
Although the UK lingo is easy to look up, a good deal of the questions refer to locations in the UK, or television shows and characters, or results of reality shows that we do not see in the US. I did not feel comfortable giving, say, a bus schedule when I had no idea about the geography of the cities for which I was supposed to give that information.
I certainly was strutting around when I passed that entry test, though! It’s difficult!
It’s a great company with very professional, helpful, intelligent people, but I felt very inadequate for the task as I went along. It was very humbling. – WPLH Forum Posting
What I Say About 63336
While my information is not really complete, as it was difficult to find a lot of details about 63336, I can tell they are legit. If you feel you would be a good fit, the application process may be worth the time. However, since most people are rejected, I suggest not getting any hopes up.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
63336 Vacancies: http://www.aqa.63336.com/vacancies.htm
- Write Articles and Answer Questions on Knoji
- Mahalo Guru – Answer Questions
- 6 Fun Ways to Make Money Sending Text Messages
- Keep Track of Your Business Income and Expenses with Outright
- LikePlum – Make Money Answering Questions
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!