- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
ConnectandSell is a company which offers an online system/solution for connecting B2B (business to business) calls between sales teams at one company to potential buyers at another company. With offices in North America, Europe, and Asia, ConnectandSell also offers time zone and language support in their platform.
The good news is ConnectandSell offers work-at-home positions for agents who are willing to train to take these outbound calls using their telephony-switching technology. This would be an independent contractor or IC position.
What do remote agents do at ConnectandSell?
Using the ConnectandSell routing system, you would be making/receiving outbound calls and trying to get the listed contact/decision maker on the line then transferring the call to a member of the sales staff. ConnectandSell agents never speak directly with the decision maker. They just connect the call. This enables sales reps to spend all of their productive time presenting the product.
If the name ConnectandSell sounds vaguely familiar, it was introduced to many work-at-home agents via the LiveWork platform at another call center, LiveOps.com. LiveOps offered the LiveWork platform to its own WAH (Work-At-Home) agents who were looking for additional work-at-home opportunities, such as writing, editing, transcriptions or other non-competing call centers. Unfortunately, LiveWork was discontinued as of May 20, 2011, but LiveOps itself continues to thrive.
What are the equipment requirements to work for ConnectandSell?
You will need High-speed Internet and either Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista. Either a PC or laptop is fine as long as it is hardwired.
A landline phone is required as VOIP and cell phones are not allowed. Your landline phone should NOT have any added features such as call forwarding, call waiting, and voice mail.
What are the other qualifications will you need to be considered?
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Proficiency in the English language
- Professional business telephone communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Minimum education required: some college
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative/secretarial experience
- No previous call center experience is necessary
What are the workday and schedule like at ConnectandSell?
As an agent, you will log into your account and schedule yourself daily. The hours are posted first thing in the morning. Sometimes there is a full 8 hours available, but sometimes there are only 3 or 4 hours available. So it will vary on “slow days”.
Hours are “office hours” in the time zone you are working, which can work out to 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. if you are in the East Coast of the United States. East coast agents are between 3 or 4 hours ahead of the rest of the country.
There are really no required hours, but they do like you to work when you can or when asked.
What is the pay like at ConnectandSell?
Payment is $9 an hour and can reach $10 or $11 an hour with the commission factored into it. You will also receive an additional $1 for every good “connect” or lead that you generate by connecting the sales staff to the prospect. This is why you want to make every “connect” count.
I have learned of agents making an additional $100 to $120 a month just in commission.
You will also be paid for lunches and breaks, which will be covered in training.
What is the pay schedule at ConnectandSell?
Payment is once a week via PayPal. So you will need a PayPal account if you don’t already have one set up.
Join e-Poll, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!
My overall impression of ConnectandSell?
I have heard a lot of good things about ConnectandSell from agents that I know work there. Many enjoy it and say it is a low-stress, fun job.
The only drawback that I can foresee is that it may not work into a full-time position due to the daily work hour fluctuation. However, I would say that it certainly looks like it could be a good secondary WAH job.
In WAH language, we would say “another good egg for the basket”.
How can you apply to ConnectandSell?
Interested individuals may submit resumes to email@example.com.
Hiring is usually done in batches, so it is important to have your resume already submitted for the next hiring batch.
Enjoy Monday Mornings and
- Updated Review of Pleio- Being a Goodstart Agent
- A Review of Century Interactive’s Call Reviewer Position
- Review of NexRep
- Review of EBC
- Review of Higher One
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.