ACD Direct – Pledge Based Call Center
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
**UPDATED REVIEW OF ACD DIRECT HERE
ACD Direct is another home based call center. However it is very different from your ordinary Sales or Direct Response phone work. ACD Direct works with non-profit organizations during their various pledge campaigns. Companies such as PBS and St. Jude are regular clients of ACD Direct. Not only is ACD Direct a nice break from the high stress of sales but is also a ‘feel-good’ position. You will be a part of positive environment and callers who want to make a difference and are choosing to help.
Although I am not currently working for ACD Direct call center, I have completed most of the training and have a decent understanding of the internal workings. If I choose to return to phone work with a virtual call center, ACD is on my top 10 list of companies I will apply for. The only reason I did not complete training was due to the stress of personal life interfering with scheduling my final training.
Although ACD Direct Virtual Call Center seems to be a great company to work for, with a very welcoming and kind staff, they are also somewhat complicated. Their is a lot to learn about their platform and how to handle specific situations. However, active agents say once they get started and figure it out, it is not nearly as difficult as it first appears. So, don’t let the complicated training stop you from jumping in and giving it a shot.
Unfortunately ACD Direct does not have a steady flow of work. They have peak seasons several times a year. Last I knew, they did require a monthly minimum set of hours (around 10). So, even when work flow is very low, you are required to sit through the minimum schedule. Thankfully you choose your schedule and can complete this while doing other work, such as ToneADay or Quicktate.
Just as ACD’s call center work platform is very perplex, so is their pay schedule. Your performance and ability to follow protocol will increase your pay. Last I recall, it can vary from under 0.25/minute to over 0.30. When call volume is high, this is a great money maker. Not only does ACD Direct provide a fresh break from the average call center, it also has peak times during many of the Direct Response work’s slow season. ACD Direct makes a great partner to any call center work…gotta keep the income flowing year round!
- LiveOps Home Based Call Center
- ACD Direct – Work at Home Servicing Non-Profits
- Sitel- Overview of a Home Based Call Center
- NexusOp Work at Home Opportunity for Call Center Agents
- Cloud 10 Corp- Hourly Virtual Call Center
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!