- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
American Support is a 100% U.S. Based Call Center that hires remote workers to make and receive call from their own home office. American Support works as the customer support solution for many well-known companies and organizations such as National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC), Time Warner and Comcast. This multi-award winning company has been around long enough to give us confidence in their stability and let us know they have it together! Here is what I have learned from researching American Support:
What Jobs does American Support Offer?
As I list work at home jobs on the job board I always get excited to find listing for American Support. It seems many of the readers are excited for the opportunity and word spreads fast! American Support hires Customer Service Reps to work remotely from the comfort of their home office.
What is the Training like at American Support Like?
Training is done entirely online via LIVE webinars and online courses. Training is ongoing. Initially you will train for 80 hours to be introduced to the position. Then you spend at least 40 hours working in a ‘shelter period’. Which, I would expect to mean you work while having someone there to help- not entirely on your own yet.
Then to keep you up to date and keep the communication lines open- American Support has weekly team meetings, a minimum of one hour of direct training a week along with access to thousands of online personal and professional developmental courses.
(training is paid)
Does American Support hire Employees or Independent Contractors?
Hiring is done under an Employee basis.
What type of Benefits does American Support offer?
As a Full-Time Employee of American Support you can expect to receive:
Personal Time Off- 6 recognized holidays, up to 21 days of Paid Time Off, and bereavement leave.
Health Benefits- Through United Health you will be offered several Health Insurance Plans and the choice to take advantage of a Flex Spending Account.
Additionally, employees can add other insurance benefits, such as Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance.
As a Part-Time Employee of American Support you receive:
Personal Time Off that includes 6 recognized holidays, up to 10.5 days of Paid Time Off and bereavement leave.
This is pretty generous considering most part-time jobs do not offer any type of time off as a benefit!
What is the Pay to work as an American Support CSR?
From what I can find around the web you can expect a pay rate ranging from $8-9.25.
Pay is weekly via Direct Deposit or the choice of an ADP TotalSource Pay Card. However, their FAQ section says they also pay via paper check but I cannot confirm if they still do.
Join Opinion World #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! No hidden fees and completely free!
Is American Support the same as LiveOps?
Many people become confused when going through the application and hiring process when they see mentions of LiveOps. From my understanding- American Support is NOT a part of LiveOps.
LiveOps has created a a nice platform for call centers and they lease this program out- so you may see LiveOps branding at times but know that you work for American Support.
In What States does American Support Hire?
After all my research I did not find a specific list of states American Support hires in. Their job listings do not restrict location either. However, I have sent in a query to American Support and when I have a confirmed response I will post it here.
Is American Support Hiring Now?
As of now (the date of this post) American Support is hiring! Check out their current job listings.
Want more information about American Support? Read over their FAQ page which covers a lot of great information.
- LiveOps Home Based Call Center
- A Huge List of Best Virtual Call Center Jobs from Home
- Is USAContactPoint a Legit Virtual Call Center?
- NexRep Virtual Call Center [Update]
- Work from Home at American Express : Earn Up To $28 Per Hour With Benefits!
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!