An ideal opportunity for individuals necessitating flexible hours, working as a Researcher with Wonder is perfect for job seekers with an interest in writing or an insatiable appetite for learning. Not only is this a unique position, it also has the possibility of being relatively lucrative, depending on your time commitment.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Keep reading to learn more about working as a Researcher for Wonder.
Who is Wonder?
Wonder is an online research service, based out of New York, that offers businesses educated answers to their questions. Their mission statement highlights their primary goal: to reintroduce a human-centric approach to online learning. Acknowledging that most questions don’t have one-word answers, Wonder offers detailed research that is well-sourced and well-rounded, containing multiple perspectives on issues.
What does a Researcher for Wonder do?
The job title is fairly self-explanatory – a Researcher performs searches and compiles information for clients on a broad range of diverse topics. Each answer must include at least five high-quality sources, fondly dubbed a “Wonderlist,” to back up the research. It allegedly takes, on average, roughly 15 minutes to successfully complete a full search.
What are the qualifications for the position?
The top two requirements to be a great Researcher are a curious mind and Internet savvy. Other important qualifications they desire include:
- Keen judgement on quality content
- Superior writing skills
- Ability to compose concise summaries on complex matters
- General knowledge on a wide range of issues
- Critical thinking
Do you need any special equipment or software?
Nope! A computer, a reliable, speedy Internet connection, and an active PayPal account are the sole requirements for the position.
What is the scheduling like?
You work whenever and as often as you please in this role, based on your availability.
Is this an international opportunity?
Yes! Wonder hires researchers from around the globe.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
What are the reimbursement and payment details as a Researcher?
Instead of being paid at an hourly rate, Researchers are reimbursed per research task. The price differs based on the nature of the client request and the difficulty of the question but is said to range from $4-$8 per assignment. Wonder claims that active workers make approximately $2000 each month, though they do not supply what constitutes “active” to them. However, that is definitely not a bad pay-out, if you’re quick on the job.
Payment is performed on a two-week cycle via PayPal.
What does the application process entail?
The application process is relatively straight-forward and concerned with determining your research skills. You are required to answer a few basic questions, then execute a sample research task. Other reviews indicate successful candidates pass two tests, so presumably if you pass this initial task you will be ask to perform another before being offered a position.
What do current Researchers say?
The company is relatively new – appearing online in 2015 – so there are not yet any reviews from current or former Researchers.
How do I apply?
To submit your application to be a Researcher for Wonder, click here.
Do you have any experience as a Researcher with this company?
- kgb – Answer Questions
- Get Paid to Answer Questions with These 31 Websites and Apps!
- Get Paid Monthly to Answer Questions Online with Weegy
- How Would You Answer These Seven Interview Questions?
- Mahalo Guru – Answer Questions
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!