An ideal opportunity for individuals necessitating flexible hours, working as a Researcher with Wonder is perfect for job seekers with an interest in writing or an insatiable appetite for learning. Not only is this a unique position, it also has the possibility of being relatively lucrative, depending on your time commitment.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
Keep reading to learn more about working as a Researcher for Wonder.
Who is Wonder?
Wonder is an online research service, based out of New York, that offers businesses educated answers to their questions. Their mission statement highlights their primary goal: to reintroduce a human-centric approach to online learning. Acknowledging that most questions don’t have one-word answers, Wonder offers detailed research that is well-sourced and well-rounded, containing multiple perspectives on issues.
What does a Researcher for Wonder do?
The job title is fairly self-explanatory – a Researcher performs searches and compiles information for clients on a broad range of diverse topics. Each answer must include at least five high-quality sources, fondly dubbed a “Wonderlist,” to back up the research. It allegedly takes, on average, roughly 15 minutes to successfully complete a full search.
What are the qualifications for the position?
The top two requirements to be a great Researcher are a curious mind and Internet savvy. Other important qualifications they desire include:
- Keen judgement on quality content
- Superior writing skills
- Ability to compose concise summaries on complex matters
- General knowledge on a wide range of issues
- Critical thinking
Do you need any special equipment or software?
Nope! A computer, a reliable, speedy Internet connection, and an active PayPal account are the sole requirements for the position.
What is the scheduling like?
You work whenever and as often as you please in this role, based on your availability.
Is this an international opportunity?
Yes! Wonder hires researchers from around the globe.
What are the reimbursement and payment details as a Researcher?
Instead of being paid at an hourly rate, Researchers are reimbursed per research task. The price differs based on the nature of the client request and the difficulty of the question but is said to range from $4-$8 per assignment. Wonder claims that active workers make approximately $2000 each month, though they do not supply what constitutes “active” to them. However, that is definitely not a bad pay-out, if you’re quick on the job.
Payment is performed on a two-week cycle via PayPal.
Join e-Poll, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!
What does the application process entail?
The application process is relatively straight-forward and concerned with determining your research skills. You are required to answer a few basic questions, then execute a sample research task. Other reviews indicate successful candidates pass two tests, so presumably if you pass this initial task you will be ask to perform another before being offered a position.
What do current Researchers say?
The company is relatively new – appearing online in 2015 – so there are not yet any reviews from current or former Researchers.
How do I apply?
To submit your application to be a Researcher for Wonder, click here.
Do you have any experience as a Researcher with this company?
- Weegy – Answer Questions
- kgb – Answer Questions
- Get Paid to Answer Questions with These 31 Websites and Apps!
- How Would You Answer These Seven Interview Questions?
- Mahalo Guru – Answer Questions
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!