What is Expected of Agents Working for ARC?
Admittedly I have had a hard time finding thorough information about ARC. However, based on the information gathered, ARC expects agents who have professional telephone skills, detail oriented with great listening skills as well as excellent writing skills. There is a variety of work at ARC and it does involve agents who are versatile and able to handle a variety of duties.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
How Flexible is the Scheduling at ARC?
Their clients have a range of schedules. They claim there are shifts available from nights and weekends to even your standard Monday through Friday 9-5 bank hours. After speaking with an ARC representative I have learned their scheduling system is set up where you provide them your availability and they in response do their best to accommodate your needs with theirs. Here is exactly what was told to me via email:
“Mystery Shopping schedules are set up two weeks to one month in advance. Agents supply availability and we schedule them for for work/calls during those times. Call Auditor scheduling requires a 24 hour turn around. Here again agents let us know their availability and we schedule according to availability.”
How and When does ARC pay?
Pay range varies based on the jop and job type. They pay every two weeks by either check or direct deposit.
Does ARC hire as Employee or Independent Contractors?
AR hires both Employee based and Independent Contractors. Their Mystery shopping positions are probably on a task basis and therefore those agents are considered IC’s. Their other job types, Call Monitoring, is under Employee basis.
Are There Benefits for ARC Employees?
Yes, the Employees are offered some benefits but I am not sure what or any of the details.
What Kind of Equipment is Needed to Work at ARC?
Of course a computer with high speed internet is needed as well as a good headset with a built-in microphone.
Where Can I Apply for ARC?
Visit their Employment Page to learn how to apply. ** Be aware that their application process will ask questions in regards to in-person mystery shopping. However, Cheryl at ARC has confirmed with me that these are irrelevant to the phone position and are simply a part of the application.
Do You Have Experience with ARC?
If you do and would like to share your insight please contact me or share in a comment below. Thank you for helping provide accurate and honest information!
Thank You Cheryl Tribault at ARC for answering all of my questions and responding so quickly!
- Is USAContactPoint a Legit Virtual Call Center?
- NexRep Virtual Call Center [Update]
- LiveOps Home Based Call Center
- NexusOp Agents Combine Customer Service and Sales
- 63336 – Text Question and Answer Service
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!
Join e-Poll, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!