- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Article Marketing Co. is a web content and SEO company that provides writing services. As such, they hire writers to fill orders for their clients. They often advertise on Craigslist, ProBlogger, and other job boards, and I have applied for them more than once myself. Though the first couple of times I was declined due to the fact they were looking for a different style of writing, the last time I received a much more favorable response.
How Do I Apply for Article Marketing Co.?
When Article Marketing Co. is advertising for writers they ask that anyone who is interested to send a couple of samples and introduce themselves via email. The last time I applied I must have picked just the right samples to send, because I was invited to write a more company specific article. I was given a topic and specific instructions and told that I would not be paid for the sample. (As a side note, at that point I was not in a position to write anything for free and therefore I had to forgo proceeding with the application process. The timing was just not right for me then, but I do not necessarily see a problem in doing this, depending on the circumstances.)
What About the Money?
When I first started applying for Article Marketing Co. the pay was somewhere around $5 or $5.50 per 500 word article, with a promise to raise that pay as fast as they could. The most recent time I applied the pay had gone up to $7 per 500 word article, which is really not bad at all. There is also still a promise to raise the pay as soon as they can. Since they have done it before, I would be inclined to believe they would do it again, but it is impossible to know for sure.
There is really not a lot of talk about this company on the forums. That can be good or bad. The fact is, since people are much more likely to spread bad news than good news, it is encouraging to not find anything negative from those who have worked for them. Also, judging by the fact that I have seen them hiring several times in the past year and they have increased their pay rate, they appear to be growing. My conclusion is that this is a legitimate egg to have in a writer’s basket, but there is no way to draw a conclusion about the quantity or difficulty of the work without hearing from someone who works for them. If you have experience with Article Marketing Co., feel free to leave anything we may need to know in the comments below.
Check out Article Marketing Co by Visiting their Site
- Need An Article
- Using Fiverr and Other Micro Job Sites Effectively for Internet Marketing
- A Review of Article Document
- Are Multi-Level Marketing Companies Legitimate?
- Review of Oasis Marketing Solutions
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!