Who is Asurion?
Asurion is a technology protection company that has been in business since 1994. They sell insurance for electronic devices like cell phones, computer, HDTVs etc..
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Asurion is a US based company, headquartered in Tennessee. However, they do have offices all around the world to service their 70 million customers! Asurion claims to have over 10,000 employees assisting their customers and of that large number, a big portion works from home!
What Positions Do they Offer for Work from Home?
Asurion offers customer service based work from home positions. The available positions I viewed have all been inbound customer service, generally assisting “customers regarding wireless handset insurance claims, electronics repair facilitation or roadside assistance requests”.
What are the Requirements?
The requirements to work for Asurion are pretty basic and typical. Basic computer knowledge with the ability to type at least 25 words per minute, high level of customer service and communication skills. They are also looking for people with at least 1 year of any kind of customer service, retail or call center experience.
The technical requirements are also typical for a call center position and include:
- An up-to-date computer
- high speed internet
- land line phone service
- hard wired phone
- noise canceling headset
Are you an Employee or an Independent Contractor?
Asurion hires on an Employee basis. Which has it’s many benefits. Usually companies who hire employees rather than independent contractors offer a more stable position.
Does Asurion Offer Benefits?
According to the Asurion website, they offer a nice benefit package. The benefits you may see include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
What is the Schedule Like at Asurion?
Asurion offers part time and full time positions with a set week to week schedule. From what I have read online from current and previous employees- Assurion does their best to accommodate your schedule. Of course, it must be expected that Asurion’s needs must be priority. However, many people say their favorite thing about working for Asurion was the flexibility of the scheduling system.
How much does Asurion Pay?
According to Glassdoor.com, the Customer Service positions at Asurion pay a range between $9 and 12 an hour. Another site reports the starting wage is $9 an hour with a high potential for overtime in the past.
Asurion does offer paid training.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
How Can I Apply?
Asurion offers work from home in a variety of locations. To see if they are hiring in your state visit the career page at Asurionforce.com.
- 13 Work at Home Phone Jobs with Health Insurance
- TeleXpertise- Work at Home Positions
- Work from Home with TeleTech
- Work from Home for ARO Inc
- Working at Home with Televated: Phone, Chat, and Email Support Positions
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!