- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
Auto Point offers work from home positions as Declined Service agents on a pretty regular basis. This job opportunity is great for those who enjoy outbound calling, feels comfortable and confident with soft-sell techniques and people who are looking for consistent and steady work with a set schedule.
Who is Auto Point?
Auto Point offers a service to Car Dealerships and Repair Shops that helps them retain their customers. Using a variety of media- Auto Point makes an effort to contact previous customers to ensure they return and become regular visitors. Because this type of work requires a lot of time, resources and a special ‘know-how’- many dealerships and repair shops use Auto Point to relieve the burden.
What Does the Declined Service Position Involve?
Working from home for Auto Point as a Declined Service agent- you will be calling customers who had previously had their vehicle in for service or repair inspections. After the recommendation was made for the repair- the customer, for whatever reason, chose to decline the service. As a Declined Service rep- it is your job to address the issues the customer has and using soft-sell techniques, schedule the customer to return to the dealership to have the work completed in the near future.
What Are the Work Requirements at Auto Point?
- Type 50 WPM or faster
- Previous sales or outbound calling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- A reasonably fast computer (to be determined through testing) with Windows XP Service Pack 2, Vista Home Premium or 7 Home Premium installed. Apple or Unix-based operating systems are not permitted.
- Broadband high-speed internet connection (excluding satellite). Laptops are permitted, as are wireless connections.
- A land line telephone with a headset which is wired to the phone’s base.
How Much does Auto Point Pay?
Declined Service Advisors working from home begin at $10.00 per hour with performance incentives that can increase your hourly wage to as high as $16.50.
What is the Pay Method?
Pay occurs twice per month via direct deposit, 15th and last business day of the month.
Are there Any Benefits?
Auto Point does offer benefits! Their workers are considered Employees and are offered health, dental, vision, 401k and employee assistance after 30 days!
How is the Scheduling at Auto Point?
According to a very helpful agent over at WPLH Forum– calls are made Monday through Friday. They do not work on weekends!
The hours of operation are between 9am and 10pm Eastern (6am to 7pm Pacific) so you can choose a shift between that time. My understanding is that they are very flexible if you need to move your time around and they have an understanding of unexpected emergencies. However, like any serious job, too many absences could be detrimental to your position.
Is the Available Work Consistent?
Yes! You work a set schedule and therefore can depend on your job. This is a solid work at home job that has consistent pay and hours.
Easy Extra Cash! Join PointClub and get access to the best paid online survey opportunities. Take Online Surveys, Make Money, It's That Easy! No hidden fees and completely free!
What Do Others Have to Say About Working for Auto Point?
“I work a set schedule Monday thru Friday. The pay is very accurate and the learning curve has been awesome. We are very tight knit group…more like a little family. The communication is excellent and when I have had a problem technical work related or benefits related it has been resolved fast…usually within a an hour or so” –WPLH
“excellent benefits and decent pay…but it was telemarketing and volume dialing.” –WPLH
How Can I Apply?
Visit Auto Point’s career page to check for current work at home openings.
- Demise, Hackers and Blog Traffic- WAH Round Up for 07-13-12
- How to Raise Your WAH Income in 2013
- Virtual Bee, Socializing, WAH Depression- Weekly Roundup
- E-mail Customer Service with Uber
- Work from Home with Amazon
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!