Be a Virtual Assistant with Office 88
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
I was spending some time checking out the awesome money earning directory over at RealWaystoEarnMoneyOnline.com and noticed a listing for Virtual Assistant with
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
I know Virtual Assisting has been a pretty hot topic around here lately and many are intrigued- Asking, what a Virtual Assistant even does.
Thankfully Leisa addressed that question in her Understanding Virtual assistant Series.
Basically, a Virtual Assistant, or VA, is someone who offers to use their skills to assist others. For example, I am obviously a blogger. I can use my knowledge of blogging to help other bloggers create, maintain, troubleshoot etc their own sites. Virtual Assistants are used in a wide variety of ways!
What type of Virtual Assistants does Office 88 hire?
Office 88 hires Assistants with general office skills (secretary), Web and Graphic Design or Translating experiences.
Does Office 88 hire as an Employee or Independent Contractor?
Office 88 hires Independent Contractors. Being a freelancer can be an experience all its own, but I have found it to be very empowering as well!
Is Office 88 Legit? Do I need to worry if it is a scam?
From my trained eye’s perspective, Office 88 is on the up and up. However, I did struggle to find personal experiences or stories in regards to working for Office 88 so I have no confirmation to back up my ‘instinct’. So, as with any work at home job, I suggest you approach with caution and just look for any troubling signs.
How much Does Office 88 pay for Virtual Assisting?
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Join Pinecone Research Now
Office 88 pays per project. Each task that becomes assigned to you will have a rate of pay that is project based or an hourly rate that you can agree to when accepting the project.
If projects are completed on time and meets the standard of quality expected, they will pay in full generally within 30 days. Some discounts may have to be given to their clients if the work is not quality work or if deadlines were missed. Of course, those discounts would fall back on you.
Based on the rates Office 88 is giving their clients, it is possible the rate is low for the market but still not without reason. Office 88 charges rates like $13 an hour for research work, $11 an hour for data entry and so forth. But, this is not the Virtual Assistant’s pay, the VA only gets a portion of this after Office 88 takes their cut.
How to Learn More and Apply for Office 88
Office 88 has an application process explained on their site, depending on the job type you are interested in:
First you must register on their site, which includes filling out a basic application.
Then you will be asked to send samples of your work.
Visit the Office 88 site to learn more about them and to begin the application process.
- Becoming a Virtual Assistant in 21 Days
- When To Seek Help from a Virtual Assistant
- Q/A: How to Market My Virtual Assistant Business
- Review of Virtual Office VA Staffing
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 10 – Transitioning into Your Virtual Assistant Practice
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
September 14, 2015 at 9:51 am
Any update on the legitimacy of Office 88?
Shaik Ruqsana kousar
April 13, 2020 at 3:11 pm
Hi..I want to work as a virtual assistant ..if you any work,reply me