Becoming a Virtual Assistant in 21 Days
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
If this is not your first time visiting Work at Home Adventures, then you are likely aware of the fantastic series currently going on about Virtual Assisting. A good friend of mine who I have known online for several years, Leisa Good, was gracious enough to write a 15 post series walking the WAHA readers through the steps of becoming a Virtual Assistant. We still have a few posts to publish and you will see them over the next few weeks here at Work at Home Adventures.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Once Leisa had combined her articles, it became clear she had something amazing!
I encouraged Leisa to turn her series into an eBook and Leisa, who had already thought of the idea anyway, went right to it. Leisa expanded on all of the articles in the series. She also added additional content to make it possible for you to have your own Virtual Assistant Business in just 21 Days!
Leisa has several people supporting her new ebook because we know she has something extraordinarily helpful to anyone considering a Virtual Assistant Business! Therefore, we have all come together to offer Gift Certificate inside of Leisa’s eBook! There is $125 in Gift Certificates inside her book to help aspiring VA’s with things like Consultations, Web Design, Social Media and Resume Services. Amazing Deal considering she is only charging $9.99 for her book! (for now- price will go up)
Leisa let me have a copy of her book, “Start Your Own Virtual Assistant Business in Just 21 Days”, and I was quite impressed how Leisa was able to explain so clearly what is expected of a Virtual Assistant, How to Begin, Where to Find Clients and So much more! If you have been reading her series here, then you know Leisa has a way of communicating so that even someone who has no clue what a Virtual Assistant is will understand.
If you are considering a Virtual Assistant Business and want to get started the RIGHT way so you can begin making money in as little as 30 days from now- then I HIGHLY suggest you buy Leisa’s book! For only $9.99, it is well worth the investment! Especially considering you receive $125 back in Gift Certificates!
However, Leisa knows most Virtual Assistant Books sell for much more and they do not offer as much detail, trade secrets or the Gift Certificates inside, so Leisa’s introductory price of $9.99 won’t last long!
Learn More about Leisa’s Book, “Start Your Own Virtual Assistant Business in Just 21 Days”, by visiting her site: 21DaystoVABiz.com
- Be a Virtual Assistant with Office 88
- Q/A: How to Market My Virtual Assistant Business
- When To Seek Help from a Virtual Assistant
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 10 – Transitioning into Your Virtual Assistant Practice
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 14 – A Typical Day in the Life of a VA
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Join Ipsos Now
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Click here to post a comment...
February 27, 2012 at 9:40 am
Miranda, thank you for such an introduction. You are certainly someone that I admire as well.
February 27, 2012 at 1:22 pm
Sounds like a lot of information and savings for a low price 🙂 I’ll pass the info along to my readers on FB.
Good luck with the book Leisa!
February 27, 2012 at 1:57 pm
Anna, thank you. I really poured my heart and soul into this one. I really appreciate that.