Become a Chat/Email Agent at Paperless Pipeline
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Do you enjoy assisting people online?
Do you prefer customer service over sales?
Do you have excellent communicative skills?
Well, then becoming a chat or email agent at PaperlessPipeline.com might be the work-at-home job for you.
What Exactly is Paperless Pipeline?
Founded by Dane Maxwell in West Des Moines, IA, Paperless Pipeline is an online document scanning and storage software that helps real estate firms go paperless. Anyone who has ever bought or sold a house knows about the massive amount of paperwork involved. Paperless Pipeline helps to scan and store all of the documents and then organize them in a way that the real estate agents, brokers, and managers can all find them. The files can be accessed via their laptops or mobile devices.
This also allows for auditors to have much easier access to any questionable files. Anyone who has ever been involved in records management knows the amount of paperwork that can accumulate and also the expense of storing those records offline (hardcopies) or on CDs at designated record storage companies. Not to mention that storing records for too long can also be a red flag for an auditor.
What Types of WAH Jobs Are at Paperless Pipeline?
While there is a variety of jobs at Paperless Pipeline, the work-at-home positions are the chat /email agent- formally titled Customer Advocate. Luckily this position does not entail selling the online software, but assisting those clients who have already purchased the software and need assistance or a question answered.
What Are the Hours and Pay at Paperless Pipeline?
After training, Paperless Pipeline pays $20 an hour and offers full-time.
Payday is every two weeks and is delivered via direct deposit or check. Direct deposit is preferred. The hours will vary depending upon your location, and while it is not 24/7, the hours are extended past office hours since realtors sometime do work later or need to pull up their files after the office is closed.
Paperless Pipeline Representative, Rajesh, has informed me they have never paid anyone this rate. However, a job posting they shared last July said the job starts at $20 an hour based on experience. It’s possible that pay rate has changed or will change for future openings as Rajesh tells me, “Hours and pay vary depending on the type of position as well as your experience and skill”.
Additionally Rajesh says the pay frequency and method information above is not accurate. However, our information comes directly from an agent currently working the home based customer advocate position. It is difficult to ignore the conflict of information- so I suggest asking for clarification if a job is ever offered to you.
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee?
This position is an IC or Independent Contractor position. You will be responsible for your own taxes and should receive a form 1099 if you make $600 or more in any given calendar year.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need?
The main skill the recruiters at Paperless Pipeline are really looking for is excellent communicative skills. This entails good grammar and spelling as well as listening and problems solving skills. You will be using the chat feature or the email feature on their web site to assist clients. So, if you use AIM or another chat feature now and are comfortable with email etiquette, then this might be a good fit for you.
What Are the Computer/Home Office Requirements?
All you will need is a PC or laptop with Windows 7/Windows XP/Windows Vista, and an ethernet cable. You will need a noise cancelling headset with a mic, but only for training. You will also need a quiet work space in your home.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
What is My Overall Impression of Paperless Pipeline?
After reading several online testimonials from agents, who are actually working at Paperless Pipeline, I would have to say that I am impressed with the company and certainly the pay.
Unfortunately, it was really difficult to find much information on Paperless Pipeline.
How Can One Apply to Paperless Pipeline?
To apply for as a Chat/Email Agent at Paperless Pipeline you can follow the following steps:
- Company Website: Go to Paperless Pipeline’s official website and look for a ‘Careers’ or ‘Jobs’ section. If they have a listing for a Chat/Email Agent, you’ll find details about the role and how to apply there.
- Job Description: Carefully read through the job description to understand what skills and qualifications Paperless Pipeline is looking for. Make sure your resume highlights these skills and any related experience you have.
- Prepare Your Application: Most companies require at least a resume and a cover letter. Tailor your cover letter to the job description, emphasizing how your skills and experience make you a strong fit for the role.
- Submit Your Application: Follow the instructions provided to submit your application. This could be through an online application form or via email.
- Follow Up: After submitting your application, it’s usually a good idea to follow up after a week or two, especially if you haven’t heard back.
Moreover, I would recommend finding them on Facebook and “liking” their company. Also, they are on Twitter, so you could follow their company updates there and learn more about their brand. Being aware of their presence on both of these social media networks, will certainly alert you to any potential growth or hiring.
Good luck to all those who may apply in the future.
- Become a Chat Agent at Site5
- Become a Chat Agent at Take2Telecom
- Top 49 Email & Online Chat Jobs from Home
- Working at Home with Televated: Phone, Chat, and Email Support Positions
- Enjoy a Chat Job at MyLivePro
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!