Do you love to teach and want to find a way to teach others from home? Tutapoint is just one of many sites that allows people who are knowledgeable in different subjects to tutor others from home. This post will discuss how to become a tutor with Tutapoint.
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
What kind of tutoring services do Tutapoint tutors provide?
Tutapoint tutors provide tutoring services for high school-level courses – subjects that tutors can choose to tutor include Math, Science, World Languages, Language Arts and SAT Preparation.
What kind of help do students ask for?
Students may ask for help with a specific homework assignment, or they may schedule a private tutoring session for a specific subject.
What kind of tools can tutors use when tutoring students?
Tutors can use video, audio, file sharing, and a whiteboard to tutor students.
What is Tutapoint looking for in its online tutors?
Tutors must have two years’ previous tutoring experience, and be a certified teacher, retired teacher, teaching assistant, or a professor at a college or university. While this is different from many companies that offer tutoring services online, it is also what sets Tutapoint apart and makes the services offered unique.
What kind of screening process do tutors go through?
Prospective tutors are required to complete a comprehensive application. Once complete, Tutapoint performs a background and criminal check. In addition, tutoring sessions are also routinely monitored to ensure quality.
What hours can Tutapoint tutors work?
Students can request instant, live tutoring help from 9 am to 1 am Eastern Standard Time. Students can also request scheduled sessions either during those hours or outside those hours, as agreed upon by both the tutor and the student. This makes hours worked fairly flexible, as long as you keep appointments.
Are Tutapoint tutors employees or independent contractors?
Tutapoint tutors are independent contractors, meaning they receive 1099 forms at the end of the year once they’ve made at least $600.
What kind of training is provided?
Tutapoint tutors are provided with video training on tutoring procedures, as well as training related to company policies and procedures. They also receive a handbook, sample lesson plans, and a technical guide for the website.
How are tutors paid?
Tutors are paid $14 per hour to start in addition to bonuses and incentives, with pay received twice a month via mailed check or direct deposit. Payment is for time spent in Tutapoint’s online classroom – Tutapoint does not guarantee a tutor will receive a minimum number of hours.
How do I apply to become a Tutor with Tutapoint?
If you meet the qualifications of tutoring experience along with being a teacher, retired teacher, professor or teaching assistant, then simply fill out the application at this link.
There are several companies that offer opportunities to tutor online from home. Tutapoint is just one of many, and if you’re looking for a way to work from home as a tutor, it could be an excellent option. If you’ve had experience working as a tutor for Tutapoint, please feel free to comment below!
- Tutor.com – Use Your Education – Tutoring
- Parliament Tutors- Tutor Students From Home
- Make Money Tutoring at Tutor.com
- Review of Enroll and Tutoring Online
- 59 of the Best Online Tutoring Jobs to Make Money from Home
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!