- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Working from home and saving money go hand in hand, especially during these tough financial times. However, most of us who make our living this way are, by nature, a very busy bunch. Clipping coupons, keeping track of them and remembering to bring them with you is often a bit too much to handle. I love getting those $10 off or 40% discount coupons in the mail for my favorite stores. The problem is, I tuck them away for later use and when I find myself at the store, I realize they are at home on top of the fridge. Sound familiar? Well, the good news is… there’s an app for that!
What is GeoQpons?
GeoQpons is my favorite money-saving tool. It includes over 350 name brand retailers and over 60,000 local businesses that have discounts and coupons they want you to use. It uses your phone’s GPS (after getting permission of course) to track down deals in the area where you are shopping. You can also tell the app to search for deals in a specific area where you plan to shop later. Browse all the coupons, look at a specific category or do a search if you are looking for something in particular.
When you find the coupon or discount code you want to use, simply show your phone to the cashier. That’s it. No clipping required.
Does it have coupons I’ll actually use?
GeoQpons has tons of discounts, the greatest value being clothing and dining coupons. While school shopping this year, I saved over $100 on shoes alone with this app. For example, as I write this review, there is an Aeropostale code for $10 off a $50 purchase and a coupon for a $10 gift card with a $40 purchase. There are some pretty good Arby’s coupons: .99 kid’s meal, BOGO beef and cheddar and a free value item with any purchase. There are coupons for tires and break service, a free energy bar at GNC, free portraits, free appetizers and those famous Michael’s Crafts and Hobby Lobby coupons. I could go on forever and the coupons change frequently.
What else can I do with this app?
So glad you asked. In addition to the amazing deals, GeoQpons also has many tools included in the app. There is a saving calculator that helps you keep track of your purchases and how much they will cost after your discounts. There is also a bar-code scanner. You scan the item’s bar-code with your phone’s camera and the app will search to find the best price for the item. This lets you know if you are getting the best deal or if you can find it cheaper elsewhere.
Found a coupon that your friend would like? GeoQpons lets you send it to them via messaging or email. You can also share coupons on Facebook and Twitter. There is also a calendar that shows you the expiration dates of the coupons you are saving for later.
GeoQpons is available for FREE on for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Ovi Nokia App Markets. You can visit their main site or follow this QR Code. Just be sure to stop back by and leave a comment. Let us know what you think about the app and how much money you saved using it.
- Earn Money While Staying Fit with Nexcercise- an iPhone App
- Review of Walmart Savings Catcher App
- Best 22 Online Coupon Sites For 2019: Save Money Shopping Online!
- 35 Best Online Deal Sites to Save Money (PLUS Helpful Tips)!
- 15 Best Ways to Work Online from Your Smartphone
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Vindale Research site and earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Guaranteed 100% free membership.
Join e-Poll, one of the oldest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!