- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
Welcome to the start of our 30 day guide to blogging!
If you have been considering blogging but feel a little lost and not sure where to start, here it is. Your starting line is right here!
I first want to start with a humbling admittance that I do not have it all figured out. Blogging is very complex. I know what has worked for me and my niche. I am still learning on a daily basis but I am so excited to share what I do know about beginning a blog.
I am not guaranteeing you any level of success. Your success is dependent on you. But I will give you a good structure to build from.
Should you start a blog?
Starting a blog is a lot of work. We may make it look easy. But trust me, there is a LOT going on behind what you see that is very time consuming!
Bloggers are poor. I have put in at least 15 hours a week on my blog since I began in June of 2010 and that is truly a low-ball guesstimate!
It took me 8 months to make my first $100 with Google Adsense.
If you pull out a calculator, I spent the first 8 months earning LESS THAN a quarter an hour!!
(don’t worry, my time is now being compensated fairly- after much dedication and patience)
Gotta have something to talk about! Can you think of a passion or two of yours right away? Then, yeah, you passed this part. This is a simple step that many of us complicate by over-thinking.
Remember, the passion came before the blog, not the other way around. If you are not sure what to blog about- it may be a waste of your time to pursue until after you have found your true interests.
What you DON’T need to start a blog:
- You do NOT need perfect Grammar. Blogging is very relaxed.
- You do NOT need to understand HTML coding..yet…that comes later- organically.
- You do NOT need money to start blogging. I do suggest, later in our series, that you invest in your blog to start if you are very serious about blogging.
This is a very simple but very serious start. I suggest you read an article I wrote that will help you understand if blogging is for you.
The rest of our series will take you through the process of choosing a blogging plan, implementing it by setting up your blog and ways to market and bring traffic. Follow along by signing up for our newsletter to receive every update (newsletter is sent once a week, on Monday)
- Blogger or WordPress?- Blogging 101- Day 2
- The How to Make Money Blogging Guide
- Blogging for Money
- How to Choose a Blog Domain Name- Blogging 101
- Blogging 101- April 2nd
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!