One thing I realize I enjoy is blogging. I have been wondering if anyone can really make a living from it. So I have been doing some research in that area lately. Which has surprised me as there appears to be a lot of ways to be paid to blog. A great way is to put your site into a pool of blogs for advertisers to choose from. If they choose you, they will ask you to write a blog for a particular subject at a set rate. I suggest anyone interested check out this informative article from eHow. According to the author of this instructional guide, you can expect to make a “realistic $100 to $500…a month”.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Additionally there are companies such as Suite 101 or Travel Sites who hire bloggers on a regular basis. Generally the pay is per blog post and can range from $5 to $50 per post. So whether you create your own blog and are paid to post occasionally for an advertiser, or you create and run a blog with regular posting for a particular company. There are truly ways to profit from blogging. I cannot wait to have more time to learn more and get involved in this new venture.
Check Out http://jobs.problogger.net/ where you can find companies within your niche to write content for. From iPhone fans to Decorating to Sport nuts, there is something for everyone.
Also, I am very new to blogging and I have only just realized I can add additional pages to my blog! So, I am going to try to make searching through old job postings a little easier, maybe by category of job. Any suggestions are welcome and would be highly appreciated! Thanks for reading!
- The How to Make Money Blogging Guide
- Blogsvertise- Make Money Online Blogging
- InfoLinks.com- Earn Money Blogging
- Make Money Blogging – Tanya Peterson’s Blog Tour
- Have You Considered Blogging?- Make Money With a Blog
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!