- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
11/08/2018 Update: Blogmutt changed to “Verblio.com”.
Bonny Harper recently did a guest post on Real Ways to Earn Money from Home about Blogmutt, a site that pays you to write blogs posts for their customers. There are a few things that make Blogmutt different from other ghostwriting sites, however. This post will provide more information on Blogmutt.
What is Blogmutt?
As I mentioned previously, Blogmutt is a site that pays you to write blog posts for their customers. They do things a little differently from other ghostwriting sites however – instead of listing different work orders for their customers, they list information on their customers, such as what kind of blog posts they’re looking for, including the different keyword phrases they’re looking for, and the blog post length the customer prefers. Each customer’s profile also includes a link to their blog, and you can also see what blog posts have been published, and which have been rejected, so you can get a better idea of what the customer is looking for.
Do I have to include any keywords in my blog posts?
Yes, when you choose to write a post for a specific client, you’ll have to choose a keyword phrase that you’ll include in the title and at least once in the body of the blog post. In addition, many clients also require a “Contact us” link to be included at least once in the body of the article.
How much are you paid for each blog post?
You’re paid a flat $8 for each blog post that’s accepted, no matter how long the blog post is.
When and how does Blogmutt pay their writers?
You’re by Paypal after you reach $100 in earnings, or by the end of the month for the posts you have written and that the customer has accepted, whichever comes first – however you must send Blogmutt an invoice in order to get paid.
What if my post is rejected?
Very few posts have been rejected, but if the client rejects your blog post, you can re-write it and submit it to another client, or post it on your own blog if you have one.
Is there any support for Blogmutt writers?
Yes. Once you’ve written your first post, you’re given access to the Blogmutt message board, where you can interact with other Blogmutt writers and ask questions. This is the place where you’ll also get updates from the owner of the Blogmutt site on new customers, or about new features that have been added.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Do I have to write a certain number of posts each month?
No, there is no minimum number of posts you have to write, however Blogmutt does have a unique feature that allows you to set a personal goal of how many posts you want to write per month, and you’ll be able to see how far away you are from achieving your goal on Blogmutt’s dashboard.
Are there any other things make Blogmutt different from other ghostwriting sites?
You also earn points for different things you do on the Blogmutt site, such as writing posts and when your post is published by a client, as well as other goals. As you earn points, you’re promoted to higher levels – at certain levels you’ll earn different honors, such as invite-only LinkedIn honors for success as a professional writer, and the opportunity to be part of a select group of writers that has access to higher-paying work.
How do I sign up to write for Blogmutt?
Just click here to start the application process.
- How to Find Guest Posters for Your Blog
- Review of Writing Site: Scripted.com
- Places to Find Inspiration for Writing
- 6 Strategies for Writing More
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!