Blooms today is an online floral company that hires individuals to work from home in their customer service department. This company is busiest during holiday seasons such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas. Most of their open positions are during these times. Seasonal work is temporary and based on demand, but if you are a good fit, you may be asked to work during multiple seasons. These temporary/seasonal positions are independent contractor positions that pay around $15 per hour.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
There are some more permanent positions in which employees are hired. These positions do not pay as much, but sales-based commission is offered.
Training and Compensation
Training is paid, and is completed over the phone for Blooms Today Contractors.
Seasonal positions pay $15 per hour plus commission (if you complete additional sales above the customer’s original order)
More permanent positions pay less than $15 per hour but sales commission is given.
Pay as an Independent Contractor for Blooms Today is given via direct deposit.
Benefits for Contract Work
If you are hired to work temporarily for Blooms Today, you will be hired as a independent contractor and will not receive benefits.
Scheduling at Blooms Today
Scheduling differs based on which position you are hired for. Temporary positions require you to work 6 hour shifts each day. Some of these jobs only last 10 days, so working several days in a row will probably be required.
Qualifications at Blooms Today
Those interested in these positions with Blooms Today must
- Have work-at-home call experience.
- Be available for 6 hour shifts
- Have good computer skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Dedicated landline with the option of disconnecting call waiting (this is mandatory)
- Quiet work area
- Reliable internet connection
- Up to date computer
- AIM Instant messenger
Experience Contractors for Blooms Today are Saying…
Glassdoor currently offers ten reviews written by current and past employees. Overall, they rank Blooms Today a 3/5, with a generally positive outlook for the company. My personal experience of feedback that I have seen from years of reading about Blooms Today is that people would love to find more long term contracts with the company. This, to me, is a great sign of a good company.
How to Apply for Contract Work at Blooms Today
You may visit Blooms Today Online to apply.
- 4 Flower Companies Hiring Seasonal Work at Home Agents
- 4 Online Floral Companies that Hire Seasonal Virtual Agents
- Capital One Pays Work at Home Agents $13/hr
- NexusOp Work at Home Opportunity for Call Center Agents
- Review of Work at Home Jobs with TextMaster
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!