Blooms today is an online floral company that hires individuals to work from home in their customer service department. This company is busiest during holiday seasons such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas. Most of their open positions are during these times. Seasonal work is temporary and based on demand, but if you are a good fit, you may be asked to work during multiple seasons. These temporary/seasonal positions are independent contractor positions that pay around $15 per hour.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
There are some more permanent positions in which employees are hired. These positions do not pay as much, but sales-based commission is offered.
Training and Compensation
Training is paid, and is completed over the phone for Blooms Today Contractors.
Seasonal positions pay $15 per hour plus commission (if you complete additional sales above the customer’s original order)
More permanent positions pay less than $15 per hour but sales commission is given.
Pay as an Independent Contractor for Blooms Today is given via direct deposit.
Benefits for Contract Work
If you are hired to work temporarily for Blooms Today, you will be hired as a independent contractor and will not receive benefits.
Scheduling at Blooms Today
Scheduling differs based on which position you are hired for. Temporary positions require you to work 6 hour shifts each day. Some of these jobs only last 10 days, so working several days in a row will probably be required.
Qualifications at Blooms Today
Those interested in these positions with Blooms Today must
- Have work-at-home call experience.
- Be available for 6 hour shifts
- Have good computer skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Dedicated landline with the option of disconnecting call waiting (this is mandatory)
- Quiet work area
- Reliable internet connection
- Up to date computer
- AIM Instant messenger
Experience Contractors for Blooms Today are Saying…
Glassdoor currently offers ten reviews written by current and past employees. Overall, they rank Blooms Today a 3/5, with a generally positive outlook for the company. My personal experience of feedback that I have seen from years of reading about Blooms Today is that people would love to find more long term contracts with the company. This, to me, is a great sign of a good company.
How to Apply for Contract Work at Blooms Today
You may visit Blooms Today Online to apply.