Do you consider yourself an expert in something?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
Do you believe that you know this something like the back of your hand?
Do you dream of a way to charge money for your expertise?
If so, Clarity may interest to you.
What is Clarity?
Similar to the articles I wrote on Maven and Zintro a while ago, Clarity is one of those sites that connects experts and those in need of expert advice. This expert advice can be administered in the form of business advice given, research conducted or a specialized skill taught.
Many “wannabe” entrepreneurs and industry leaders are willing to pay to receive this advice, because they view it as an investment in their businesses or a way to avoid costly mistakes.
Experts can come from many industries and many countries. Clarity acts as a database for potential clients to search out and find you and your advice.
A quick visit to their sitemap lets you know the many categories in which experts are offering consultations. Some of the most popular categories are e-commerce, SEO, entrepreneurship, and social media. You can browse each category for a feel of who some of the experts are and what they are charging.
How Does Clarity Work?
Clarity basically works in a few easy steps as a potential client searches the experts’ profiles:
- The potential client will search the database for you, the expert.
- They will select 3 dates and times.
- They will schedule a call with you, the expert.
- You, will have 72 hours in which to respond.
- You, will accept the appropriate scheduled time with the conference details.
- You will prepare 15 minutes before the call with any questions the client gives.
- You will set a per-minute rate and the client will begin paying once the call starts.
Clarity also has a few simple rules of etiquette which should be followed, as well as guidelines to download and follow for your success. There is even a start-up advice e-book. The main thing is to not be too “salesy” and realize that clients are seeking you out and not necessarily your company or your other products.
As an expert, try to remember the following advice, which is also posted on their website:
- Be open-minded.
- Be on time.
- No hawking.
- Be prepared.
- Be yourself.
How Can You Get Started Making Money With Clarity?
First of all, one really great thing about Clarity is that their login platform will do the scheduling, billing, and setting up of the conference call. This is especially important to entrepreneurs, who are already busy running their companies.
Go to the web site and read the terms and conditions. Then you will need to submit an application. Just because you submit an application, does not mean that you will automatically be accepted. There is a review process.
Once the review process is complete, then you may sign up and complete your profile. It is up to you as to what you will charge. Experts charge rates beginning at $1.67 a minute to over $16 a minute per each call, with the average conference call ranging between 30 to 45 minutes in duration. There can be up to eight people attending the expert’s call. Clarity will take a 15% fee of the expert’s total phone charge.
It is recommended that groups appoint a “note taker” and speaker before the call, as well as mute their phones. This will allow everyone on the call to get the most from the expert and keep the call on track and distraction-free.
How Can You Apply to Clarity?
Go to https://clarity.fm/settings/profile and start the application process. Once approved, you may set up your profile. Profiles look similar to a LinkedIn profile, but you can also connect your other social media handles.
Good luck to all of you who pursue this.
- How Much Money To Set Aside for Income Taxes as an Independent Contractor
- Make Money as an Idea Agent!
- Exercise Your Analytical Skills as an Expert Googler for Knurture
- Make Real Money as a Transcriptionist with 1-888-TYPE-IT-UP
- How To Make Money as a Pink Zebra Consultant
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!
Join Opinion World #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! No hidden fees and completely free!