Clickworker – The Company to WATCH
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Clickworker is still in the beginning stages of work in the US. Clickworker has been active in Europe since 2005. Currently there is little work here in the states, but I feel they may be a company to keep an eye on. From my experience, I make the most money with a company in their earliest stages, before the influx of workers come rushing in grabbing jobs and lowering the rate of work. (Yes, I know I am only adding the influx…)
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Clickworker is one of many other companies whose clients post tasks for workers to complete. Usually the tasks will give you a list of instructions and the pay rate. Most of these types of companies do not pay more than small change for each task completed. Sometimes it is not worth the time while other times you can find tasks that are enjoyable and pay reasonably well. Which is why I feel Clickworker.com may be something to watch. They claim to expect an average worker to make $9.50/hour. However, I am not sure that will be likely. In comparison to other task work companies, that would be a very high pay. But it is nice to see a company focused on ensuring a decent pay for work!
TYPES OF JOBS
Companies such as Clickworker is something everyone can do. The types of jobs posted are usually things such as transcribing audio files, data entry, posting advertisements, giving opinions, finding answers to questions…any type of work someone with a computer and time can complete. The only requirement is to have a PayPal account.
Clickworker pays via PayPal once a month, on the 7th of each month. You must have a minimum balance of $10 to request payment. After completing a task it is ‘reviewed’. If the task was completed correctly, the money will post to your statement. If account has a balance of at least $10, it will automatically deposit to your account on or around the 7th.
I signed up and created an account a couple of weeks ago. There was no work available. Recently I checked back and found a task available to me. The task was to post an ad on Craigslist for Clickworker under the jobs category in my area. It was simple to complete and took me about five minutes. The pay was fifty cents. It would be nice if the work flow was steady. Hopefully Clickworker will take off and we can all make some money.
Go to www.clickworker.com to learn more or register your account.
OTHER SIMILAR COMPANIES
Similar to Clickworker are many other companies. Many of which pay faster and more often than Clickworker. Some tried and true companies to check out:
The following require workers to bid on the projects
- Clickworker Review: How to Make Money with Quick Online Tasks
- Top 20 Methods to Get Paid to Watch Videos Online
- How to Know if You’re Qualified to Work from Home for a Certain Company
- My First Impression of the Pomodoro Technique
- Top 7 Ways to Watch the World Series for Free or Cheap
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
July 8, 2013 at 4:14 am
you can also visit my site for good online job tricks