Are there days where you need “a little space”?
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- OpinionCity: The internet’s Best Paid Surveys are here. Make up to $100 per survey completed. Join OpinionCity Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
Are there days you’d rather avoid certain people?
Are there days you’d rather have no “surprise encounters”?
Then downloading the Cloak app might be a solution for you and your peace of mind.
What Exactly is the Cloak app?
Billing itself the “antisocial network”, Cloak helps you avoid those uncomfortable, chance encounters with ex-spouses, bosses, bullies, ex-clients, nosey neighbors and any other undesirable.
You just download Cloak to your iPhone and then sync it with your Instagram or Foursquare account. Cloak will then scrape your Instagram and Foursquare account to let you know where your friends and “non-friends” are at all times. You can also pull it up on your iPad or iPod touch.
Currently, it is not connected with Facebook and Twitter, but the developers are working on it. One of the reasons is because users have hundreds of friends and followers in these accounts, and the way the Cloak polls data—it would be difficult to keep the information relevant and fresh.
What Do You Need to Operate Cloak?
Outside of an iPhone or other iOS device and either an Instagram or Foursquare account, you will need:
- to be certain that your iOS is 7.0 or later.
- to understand that this optimization is for an iPhone5.
How Does the Cloak App Work?
When you pull up your Cloak app, you check it and then pull up the map to see where everyone is. Or for example, say the phone rings and you answer. It is your one co-worker that you try so hard to avoid. You can be talking to him/her or not while you pull up your map to see where he/she is. Then you will know where not to go at that time.
So How Does the Cloak App Stand Out as Unique?
Well, it is definitely something new. You can use it to track friends or non-friends and know their whereabouts to avoid them. I don’t know of any other app with a GPS tracking device of this nature that is used primarily for social networking or “antisocial networking” as they like to be billed.
What Do I Think of the Cloak app?
It has definitely received good reviews even for a new app. I think once Facebook and Twitter are added it will really take off and become one of the “must-have apps”.
However, it goes without saying that if someone is seriously stalking you; never rely on just an app. Your first line of defense should be the authorities and law enforcement in your town.
How Can An Interested Individual Get the Cloak App?
If you want to try it, go to http://usecloak.com and then click on download button. It is currently free, but that could change.
- Is The GymPact App a Scam?
- The Confide App–Getting Your Privacy Back Under Control
- Networking Tips for People Who Work from Home
- Staree to Make Money with Pictures and Social Networking
- A Guide to Some of the Information Available From the IRS
The ever trusty InboxDollars has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more while InboxDollars pays you cash. Real money! Totally free to join!