Cloud 10 Corp- Hourly Virtual Call Center
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Cloud 10 offers our At Home Professionals a chance to apply the skills they’ve acquired from previous positions to a rewarding and challenging career that allows them to work from home. – Cloud10Corp.com
Cloud 10 is a virtual call center who hires at home professionals to answer customer service, sales, finance and technical calls. There are many home based call centers available; Cloud 10 stands out from the rest as they hire Employees, instead of the seemingly standard, Independent Contractors. It also stands above many other call centers, as it does not require a landline phone. Cloud 10 routes their calls through the internet and saves you a monthly phone bill!
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
As an experienced IC working with other virtual call centers, one of the negatives of being an IC are the days when there simply are no calls coming in. When you are paid per talk minute, this means you sit for hours for little to no pay! Thanks to Cloud 10 paying hourly, this would never happen! No matter how many or how few of calls you receive, you will always have a guaranteed paycheck! Depending on the line hired in for, the pay can vary. However, I believe you can expect to make somewhere around $9/hr and have a schedule 5 days a week between 32-38 hours. I do believe you are able to choose your shifts but I am sure availability is limited.
If you are interested in home based call center work, I suggest checking out Cloud 10. The flexible schedule paired with a guaranteed pay can be a great way to have a stable income. However, as with all virtual call centers, there are both negative and positive view points to consider. While reviewing Cloud 10 I did read many complaints for such things as being ‘hired’ and then never receiving any further information for training. I have also seen complaints of Cloud 10 over-staffing and then letting people go. As with any work at home job, be sure to read all the information you can find before spending valuable time applying and training. Only you can decide if the complaints you read are deal breakers or just another industry standard.
To see the technical requirements and qualifications or to apply Go Here
Update: I recently spoke to a fellow blogger at blackkeyboard who has previous experience with Cloud 10. She was able to tell me about the benefits. I believe helps make Cloud 10 an ideal company for a lot of people looking for stability and a career they can focus on. Here is our discussion:
- A Huge List of Best Virtual Call Center Jobs from Home
- NexRep Virtual Call Center [Update]
- Is USAContactPoint a Legit Virtual Call Center?
- Is Cloud 10 Too Good To Be True?
- LiveOps Home Based Call Center
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!