The Confide App–Getting Your Privacy Back Under Control
Updated on: by Leisa Good
Do you worry about your online privacy when viewing emails and texts?
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now Free $5
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Do you ever wonder where those deleted messages supposedly go?
Do you yearn for more privacy but never feel that you have it?
Then downloading the Confide app might be a solution for you and your peace of mind.
What Exactly is the Confide App?
The Confide app is a free app for both iOS devices and Android phones, which helps “cloak” your incoming messages and then destroys the messages once they are read. Because as many users have found out, what you write or text online—stays online even when you think it is permanently deleted. There are ways to recover “permanently deleted” messages. While your PC or laptop has a registry which can be restored to the approximate date that the email was sent, your iPhone or Android (depending on make and model) has either a memory card or a SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card for settings which can be altered.
Cell phone service providers do keep records of your lists of calls, the cell phone tower, and the location of the call. These can be obtained via a subpoena if you are ever arrested as a suspect in a crime. Only if you are under investigation by a law enforcement agency, will there be a phone tap placed on your cell phone calls.
However, that doesn’t mean that cell phone messages still can’t be intercepted by a third party even if you are innocent, are not involved in any criminal activity, and are just going about your daily life!
What Do You Need to Operate Confide?
For your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), you will need:
- to be certain that your iOS device is 7.0 or later.
- to understand that this optimization is for an iPhone5.
- to have iTunes already downloaded to be able to download Confide.
For your Android phone, you will need:
- to be certain that your Android is a 2.3.3 or later.
- to have Google Play already downloaded to be able to download Confide.
How Does the Confide App Work?
When you begin using the Confide app, messages will come to you in little orange rectangular boxes. Your job will be to swipe over them with your finger and read them. Confide will provide them in a fully encrypted way for disappearing and also make them screenshot proof. Should Confide ever suspect that anyone has taken a screenshot of your message, you will be notified immediately when that happens.
In a nutshell, what Confide offers is:
- the ability to receive your messages hidden and encrypted.
- the destruction of your messages once they are read.
- the prevention of anyone taking a screenshot of your message.
- the ability to send messages to any email or phone.
- the system will send you a receipt when your message is read.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
So How Does the Confide App Stand Out as Unique?
While there are apps such as SnapChat which promise to screenshot-proof your messages, I don’t know of any other app that offers encryption and screenshot proofing.
What Do I Think of the Confide App?
I think that it is wonderful. As someone who thinks that technology is always growing at a pace that our legal system and law enforcement professionals cannot keep up with, I think Confide offers the added protection and privacy.
How Can An Interested Individual Get the Confide App?
Go to their website and select whether you are an iPhone user or an Android user. The rest is history…
- Getting Your “WAHA Mojo” Back After the Holidays
- Internet Brands- Back from the Dead?
- DollarBird App–Get Control of Your Money and Your Future
- A Guide to Some of the Information Available From the IRS
- The Povio App–Selfies for the Self-Conscious
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!