Do you worry about your online privacy when viewing emails and texts?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Do you ever wonder where those deleted messages supposedly go?
Do you yearn for more privacy but never feel that you have it?
Then downloading the Confide app might be a solution for you and your peace of mind.
What Exactly is the Confide App?
The Confide app is a free app for both iOS devices and Android phones, which helps “cloak” your incoming messages and then destroys the messages once they are read. Because as many users have found out, what you write or text online—stays online even when you think it is permanently deleted. There are ways to recover “permanently deleted” messages. While your PC or laptop has a registry which can be restored to the approximate date that the email was sent, your iPhone or Android (depending on make and model) has either a memory card or a SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card for settings which can be altered.
Cell phone service providers do keep records of your lists of calls, the cell phone tower, and the location of the call. These can be obtained via a subpoena if you are ever arrested as a suspect in a crime. Only if you are under investigation by a law enforcement agency, will there be a phone tap placed on your cell phone calls.
However, that doesn’t mean that cell phone messages still can’t be intercepted by a third party even if you are innocent, are not involved in any criminal activity, and are just going about your daily life!
What Do You Need to Operate Confide?
For your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), you will need:
- to be certain that your iOS device is 7.0 or later.
- to understand that this optimization is for an iPhone5.
- to have iTunes already downloaded to be able to download Confide.
For your Android phone, you will need:
- to be certain that your Android is a 2.3.3 or later.
- to have Google Play already downloaded to be able to download Confide.
How Does the Confide App Work?
When you begin using the Confide app, messages will come to you in little orange rectangular boxes. Your job will be to swipe over them with your finger and read them. Confide will provide them in a fully encrypted way for disappearing and also make them screenshot proof. Should Confide ever suspect that anyone has taken a screenshot of your message, you will be notified immediately when that happens.
In a nutshell, what Confide offers is:
- the ability to receive your messages hidden and encrypted.
- the destruction of your messages once they are read.
- the prevention of anyone taking a screenshot of your message.
- the ability to send messages to any email or phone.
- the system will send you a receipt when your message is read.
So How Does the Confide App Stand Out as Unique?
While there are apps such as SnapChat which promise to screenshot-proof your messages, I don’t know of any other app that offers encryption and screenshot proofing.
What Do I Think of the Confide App?
I think that it is wonderful. As someone who thinks that technology is always growing at a pace that our legal system and law enforcement professionals cannot keep up with, I think Confide offers the added protection and privacy.
How Can An Interested Individual Get the Confide App?
Go to their website and select whether you are an iPhone user or an Android user. The rest is history…
- DollarBird App–Get Control of Your Money and Your Future
- Emu App–Scheduling App With an Edge
- Foap: Sell Your iPhone Images
- Locket- Get Cash for Unlocking Your Smartphone
- 14 Places That Buy Cell Phones for a Good Price Near Me and Online!
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada