- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
If you own a small business, it’s important that you have different materials to promote your business, such as business cards, flyers, and even graphics for your website or Facebook page. I recently discovered a website called Canva that makes it easy and affordable to create these different materials. In this blog post I’ll explain more about the website and how to use it to create different materials for your business.
What is Canva?
As I mentioned earlier, Canva is a website that you can use to create different projects, such as posters, business cards, and graphics for your Facebook page or website, among other things.
Is Canva free?
It is free to create an account on Canva; however, many of the graphics cost a dollar if you choose to use them in your projects. This is not very expensive however, when you consider that many websites that sell stock images charge a lot more.
How do I create a project on Canva?
Creating a project on Canva is easy. You start by selecting what type of project you want to create – you can choose from social media, presentation, poster, blog graphic, Facebook cover, A4-sized document, card, photo collage, business card or invitation.
Next, you’ll select a layout that’s close to what you want your project to look like – keep in mind that you can delete any objects you don’t want and substitute others. You can also change the color of any graphics you add from Canva’s library.
Then you’ll add any text you want to add to the project, such as your name or your business name. There are a lot of different fonts you can chose from, and you can make them any color you want.
The next thing you’ll do is choose a background for your project – this is where you may end up having to spend a little money if you want to use one of the pictures that Canva has on their site, rather than just using a generic background.
Finally, if you have images you want to upload to use in your project, you can upload them, or you can use photos you have saved on Facebook or use one of Canva’s images. Once you project is done, you can share it on Facebook or Twitter, and you can also get a link to share your creation elsewhere on the web, such as on your blog if you have one. You can also publish your project as an image or a PDF, depending on whether you plan to use it on the Web or print it out.
Are there any tutorials to help me learn how to use Canva?
Yes, there are five different tutorials available on Canva. They show you how to do different things, such as choose colors, work with different layouts, and choose fonts.
If you don’t have Microsoft Word, or another software program you can use to create these types of materials (or even if you do!) I think Canva is an excellent alternative. I’m looking forward to using it to create materials to promote my blog and my ebook.
- 5 Free and Affordable Sites For Blog Images
- 16 Free Online Presentation Tools for Business and Personal Use
- Create A Writing Portfolio on Contently
- Top 7 Companies That Help You Start the Personal Styling Business
- These 23 Best Sites Pay You a Bonus Just to Create an Account!
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!