Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
“Work as much as you want, from wherever you want. Fill gaps between full-time jobs or work with us full-time – our freelance jobs are as flexible as you need them to be.” -DemandStudios.com
Seemingly hidden inside Demand Media’s (also known as Demand Studio) website are additional job opportunities that are not listed on the main application page. Demand Media is known for being a well paying freelance writing company for top companies such as LiveStrong and eHow. I have frequently read others talk about jobs such as ‘title editor’ for Demand Media but never realized it was one of many positions open to everyone, even if you are not a writer or contributor to Demand Media’s clients. Currently positions such as:
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
- Category QA
- Category Editing
- Copy Editor
- Duplicate Checking
- Keyword QA
- Title Editing
- Title Selecting
- Title QA
Most of these jobs seemingly do not require any formal experience. My understanding is these jobs can be completed at your own time. I believe it is set up to be able to log in and work whenever you have spare time. Which allows for the most flexible of work schedules but can mean work is not always available. Pay is reasonable as it appears when work is consistent one can expect $10/hour for several of the positions (ball park number).
To learn more about these positions with Demand Media and find how to apply, Use this link to be taken directly to the section of the site: http://www.demandstudios.com/Public.mvc/Faq
Thanks everyone for voting! We have moved into the TOP 100!!!
- Demand Media Studios – Title Quality Assurance
- Titling at Demand Media
- Confessions of a Demand Media Title Editor
- Media Recall – Media Archiving
- Non Phone-High Pay
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
The Let's Talk! Mom
September 13, 2010 at 10:40 am
I just became a WAH Mom last week and launched my blog and radio show last week at the same time!
This looks like a fabulous blog to follow so I just joined as a follower.
Please follow back at http://www.TheLetsTalkMom.com.
I'd love to have you join!
September 14, 2010 at 3:43 am
I like your useful resources you provide! working from home is definitely worth it!
If you have time take a look at my new blog: http://www.herdailydeal.com