Demand Media Studios – Title Quality Assurance
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
I have been offered to test in for the Title Quality Assurance, also known as TQA, at Demand Media Studios. I figured I would take this opportunity to share what I have learned so far and encourage anyone interested to check it out and apply.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Demand Media Studios is a leading content generator company who works with clients such as eHow, Livestrong, USA Today online… The process of creating quality articles for their clients involve many job duties. I previously discussed many of the job types on blog page: Demand Media. One such job involves receiving search engine generated article titles. Title Quality Assurance ( TQA ) agents then either approve, reject or suggest the title be edited. Agents are given a set of guidelines to follow when determining which of the three categories the titles follow. TQA is a fast paced and somewhat simple position at Demand Media Studios.
Demand Media Studios required TQA agents to complete at least 3000 titles per week. According to Demand Media Studios, it takes the average agents 3-6 hours to complete this minimum weekly goal. The minimum is a requirement and if an event, such as a sickness, emergency of vacation, prevents TQA agents from completing the 3000, they can be excused if they communicate with Demand Media Studios. I have not been told directly from Demand Media Studios the pay for each title selection. However, reading through forums I have found the pay is $0.02 per title. This averages between $10-20 per hour if done without interruption. My reading through workplacelikehome.com forums confirmed this as a realistic average. Coming from someone who has dedicated a large portion of her time researching online jobs, the TQA position with Demand Media Studio is by far one of the most flexible and simple opportunities available with such a great pay.
Another plus with Demand Media Studios is they pay TWICE a week. This is what makes most TQA agents happy to have this so called egg. The idea of being paid practically immediately is very appealing and exciting. With holiday’s approaching, I hope this opportunity works out for myself and all the rest of us. Demand Media Studios is a great company with many great opportunities. To apply for TQA email: [email protected] expressing your interest.
Additionally, check out an older blog post of mine to find more information and additional job types available at Demand Media Studios by clicking here.
- Demand Studios – Title Editor
- Confessions of a Demand Media Title Editor
- Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
- Titling at Demand Media
- How I Earn $20 an Hour with Demand Media TQA
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!