I have been offered to test in for the Title Quality Assurance, also known as TQA, at Demand Media Studios. I figured I would take this opportunity to share what I have learned so far and encourage anyone interested to check it out and apply.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Demand Media Studios is a leading content generator company who works with clients such as eHow, Livestrong, USA Today online… The process of creating quality articles for their clients involve many job duties. I previously discussed many of the job types on blog page: Demand Media. One such job involves receiving search engine generated article titles. Title Quality Assurance ( TQA ) agents then either approve, reject or suggest the title be edited. Agents are given a set of guidelines to follow when determining which of the three categories the titles follow. TQA is a fast paced and somewhat simple position at Demand Media Studios.
Demand Media Studios required TQA agents to complete at least 3000 titles per week. According to Demand Media Studios, it takes the average agents 3-6 hours to complete this minimum weekly goal. The minimum is a requirement and if an event, such as a sickness, emergency of vacation, prevents TQA agents from completing the 3000, they can be excused if they communicate with Demand Media Studios. I have not been told directly from Demand Media Studios the pay for each title selection. However, reading through forums I have found the pay is $0.02 per title. This averages between $10-20 per hour if done without interruption. My reading through workplacelikehome.com forums confirmed this as a realistic average. Coming from someone who has dedicated a large portion of her time researching online jobs, the TQA position with Demand Media Studio is by far one of the most flexible and simple opportunities available with such a great pay.
Another plus with Demand Media Studios is they pay TWICE a week. This is what makes most TQA agents happy to have this so called egg. The idea of being paid practically immediately is very appealing and exciting. With holiday’s approaching, I hope this opportunity works out for myself and all the rest of us. Demand Media Studios is a great company with many great opportunities. To apply for TQA email: TitlingTeam@DemandStudios.com expressing your interest.
Additionally, check out an older blog post of mine to find more information and additional job types available at Demand Media Studios by clicking here.
- Demand Studios – Title Editor
- Confessions of a Demand Media Title Editor
- Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
- Titling at Demand Media
- How I Earn $20 an Hour with Demand Media TQA
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.