Demand Studios is a company I have been eye-balling (weird word!) for a while. They have several job types available. Today I will be keeping my focus on one that is not listed on the site. This is a great non-phone egg with decent pay.
Ultimately, I would love to be a freelance writer for Demand Studios. They have articles waiting to be written of all subjects. Some of their clients include, Livestrong.com, eHow.com, USAToday.com and even YouTube! However, currently my writing is not as strong as I would like. Therefore, this Title Editing position would be a great one to get my foot in the door with this top of the line company!
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
I believe the job ad pretty much sums it up:
We currently have Titling positions open and we looking for new members to join this growing community.
The role is called Title Selection. Your basic responsibility would be to determine whether each title presented to you is a good fit for one of Demand Studios’ sites, based on the criteria we provide to you.
All work is done online within our systems, which is designed for a fast-paced work experience. We pay $0.02 per title, which means you can earn an average of $8-$12 per hour.
If you are interested, please send an email expressing your interest to TitlingTeam@DemandStudios.com
We will then take you through a short testing process to determine if the role is a good match for you.
- Demand Media Studios – Title Quality Assurance
- Confessions of a Demand Media Title Editor
- Titling at Demand Media
- How I Earn $20 an Hour with Demand Media TQA
- Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!