- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- iSurveyWorld:Earn cash for each survey you complete. Up to $70 per survey. Payments are sent via paypal. No hidden fees and completely free! Join iSurveyWorld And Get $5 Now!
- Survey2Cash:Get access to your paid surveys, clinical trial opportunities, and part- time work offers. Payments are sent via paypal or gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Survey2Cash Now!
Like many people, I’ve been trying to lose weight for a long time, and after many years of trying, I finally reached my goal weight. I am ecstatic about accomplishing this goal, but now I have another goal to work on – maintaining my weight. Since I work from home as an employee, the amount of time I can spend on working out is very limited, but I did recently find some ideas for ways that I can exercise at my desk, so I thought I’d share a few desk exercises with you.
11 Minute Chair Cardio
Sparkpeople’s 11 Minute Chair Cardio Workout – This beginner to intermediate workout is a low-impact cardio workout that can be done while sitting in a chair. Since this workout is done while sitting in a chair there is no impact on your joints, and you don’t need any equipment to do this workout. You can speed up or slow down the movements or increase range of motion based on your ability to get more of a workout.
9 Minute Seated Arm and Shoulder Workout
Sparkpeople’s 9 Minute Seated Arm and Shoulder Workout – In this beginner to intermediate workout, you’re lead through a series of arm and shoulder exercises that you can do while sitting in a chair. These exercises tone the biceps, triceps, forearms, shoulders and upper back. When doing this workout, be sure that you’re not sitting in a chair with wheels, and also make sure you engage your core muscles while doing this workout. This workout uses weights, however the first time I did this workout I used no weights so I could get used to the movements. The amount of weight you use is up to you, but be sure you don’t use a weight that’s too heavy or too light – if you’re trying to define your muscles you want to be able to lift the weight 12-15 times before your muscles start getting tired.
12 Minute Seated Core Desk Exercises
Sparkpeople’s 12 minute Seated Core Workout – In this 12 minute core workout you’re lead through a series of exercises that work the abs, obliques and lower back. No equipment is needed for this workout, but you’ll want to make sure you’re sitting in a stable chair when you do this workout. When doing this workout, be sure to sit as tall as possible and engage your abdominal muscles during every move. Also when doing this workout, make sure you only work through your own range of motion – don’t ever do the exercises to the point of pain.
Additional Desk Workouts
Some other ideas for working out at your desk, or close to your desk, in addition to doing these videos:
- If you have a stability ball, try sitting on that while you work.
- If you have light weights, take a short break, if possible, and do some arm exercises with them.
- Take short breaks and do some push-ups – push-ups can be done facing a wall as well as on the floor, or do some squats or lunges.
- If you want to get some cardio in, take short breaks and run or march in place – if you do phone work though, make sure you don’t get to winded!
These are just a few of the ideas I’ve found for getting in extra exercise while seated in a chair or working at your desk. If you have ideas that have worked for you I’d love to hear them!
- Useful IFTTT Recipes for People Who Work From Home
- Networking Tips for People Who Work from Home
- Health Insurance Options for People Who Work From Home
- Christmas Gift Ideas for People Who Work From Home
- Storm Safety Tips for People Who Work from Home
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!