DollarBird App–Get Control of Your Money and Your Future
Updated on: by Leisa Good
Do you find it easier to spend money than make money?
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Do you wonder where all of your hard-earned cash goes?
Do you wish you could be a better steward of your money?
Then downloading the DollarBirdapp might be a solution for you and your money.
What Exactly is the DollarBird App?
The DollarBird app for both iPhones and Android helps you color-code your monthly expenses by putting them on a calendar instead of a spreadsheet. DollarBird can do this without access to your bank accounts. It is a free app as long as you keep it to just one calendar. However, if you’d like to track your credit cards or investments on separate calendars then the Pro version is $4.99 a month or $49.99 annually.
What Do You Need to Operate DollarBird?
If you are using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), you will need:
- for your iOS to be 6.0 or later.
- for your iPhone to be iPhone5.
- for iTunes to be open in order to download.
For Android users, you will need:
- for your Android to be 4.0 or up.
- for Google Play to be open to download.
How Does the DollarBird App Work?
DollarBird will help you add your recurring expenses as well as other expenses to your cell phone’s calendar. It will color-code the expenses and calculate the balance automatically and give you daily and monthly totals. It will show you your totals in several different categories and then help you understand how your income and expenses have evolved over time.
Categories of expenses can be household, travel, utilities, rent/mortgage, groceries, loans, medical, and many others. Through DollarBird’s dashboard, you can also learn what your biggest expenses are as well as learn your income to expense ratio. You’ll see them right there in graph format.
You can sync all of your devices with DollarBird and have DollarBird back it up for you.
What Are Others Saying About DollarBird?
The reviews seem to be split right down the middle. There are those that absolutely love it and those that think the paid version is too expensive and “too buggy”. You can read the reviews here. There is also a blog with interaction.
What is Unique About DollarBird?
While there are other financial apps out there, such as MoneyWiz, this app helps the user decide how to improve their spending habits and then how to follow through with it. This is done by viewing your dashboard and seeing your percentages.
You can also see if you are over budget in any one of your categories. You can review month-to-month improvements made via your dashboard. You can also use this information and plan for your future.
What Do I Think of the DollarBird App?
I think it is a great idea. I’ve downloaded it and have been playing around with it. It’s especially helpful if you have income coming in from several other sources (work-at-home jobs and clients). It’s definitely NOT a complicated app to use. I will be glad when the developers come out with the reminder notices feature for the Android. Right now, it is only available for the iPhone.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
How to Get the DollarBird App
Go to the website and select either the download button for the iPhone or the download button for the Android.
- Keep Track of Your Business Income and Expenses with Outright
- How to Budget on an Irregular Income
- The Practice of Bootstrapping
- Review of Enroll and Tutoring Online
- A Very Honest and Balanced Review of CloudCrowd
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!