eaHELP connects fast paced companies with talented Virtual Assistants who are able to work remotely from all over the United States. eaHELP has a christian foundation that focuses on having a heart of gratitude, being a servant and Glorifying God.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
What an eaHELP Virtual Assistant Looks Like
eaHELP looks for experienced individuals who are able to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Virtual Assistants working for eaHELP need to be able to adapt to a changing environment and solve problems quickly. Being up to date on the latest internet trends and apps is a plus.
Virtual Assistants collaborate with senior leaders from all industries. They work with everyone from Physicians, Authors, Attorneys, to Pastors, Franchise Owners, and many other busy leaders and managers.
Assistants are responsible for managing their client’s schedules as well as their social media presence. They will frequently interact with their client’s colleagues and peers, representing them on a variety of tasks. Common tasks may include, but are not limited to:
Editing and Proofreading, email Management, Software Updates, Returning Calls and Voicemails, Travel Planning, Dictation, Event Planning, Mail Screening & Forwarding, and Expense Reports.
On average, virtual assistants work with 1-2 clients at a time.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will be the main contact for the client via telephone or email, and may be required to research new initiatives and processes.
Virtual Assistants are 1099 contractors and do not receive benefits. This also means taxes are not withheld from your pay, so consider setting aside roughly 30% on your own. Your tax accountant can look at your unique situation to give you the best advice.
Scheduling for Virtual Assistants
Hours at eaHELP as a virtual assistant are very flexible. However, you will be required to be available during normal business hours unless your client’s needs deem otherwise. The flexibility here gives you a great Work/Life balance- especially for families with children. eaHELP values family and therefore, make a great match for many work at home moms and dads.
Compensation at eaHELP
eaHELP offers a competitive pay rates. The average pay scale is not made public and most likely because it varies. Variables could include client needs and assistant experience/expertise. Although eaHELP prefers to not make an official declaration of the pay range- I’ve been able to confirm that the pay is equal to or greater than many of the other VA sites such as Time Etc, Fancy Hands or Zirtual.
Requirements for Virtual Assistants
eaHELP prefers that Virtual Assistant applicants have a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role. You will also need to know how to work effectively with managers, remote team members, and virtual teams.
How Can I Apply?
Visit eaHELP online and Apply to be a virtual assistant.
Once your application and resume are approved, you will be entered into a database where executives can view your information. You will be matched with the client that best fits your skills.
- Equivity Hires Virtual Assistants to Work From Home
- Five Steps to Working as a Virtual Assistant
- Be a Virtual Assistant with Office 88
- Understanding Virtual Assistance – Part 2 – Knowing What Services to Offer
- When To Seek Help from a Virtual Assistant
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada