Looking for ways to make a fast $50?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
It could be as easy as surfing the web.
The Internet is full of websites that promise quick, easy cash for simple tasks like writing reviews or taking paid surveys.
In fact, there are so many Get Paid To (GPT) sites that you might be wondering if they are legitimate, trusted sources of income—or even worth your time.
There are GPT sites you should avoid, of course.
But some are the real deal, and with a little bit of free time you can earn $50 or more in a single sitting, from the comfort of your own home.
So, What Exactly is a GPT Site?
Yes, you can make money online from your couch while watching HGTV. No, you’re not going to get rich that way.
GPT sites typically earn users pocket money. It’s a way to earn extra cash to splurge on that Amazon wishlist item, or pay a few small bills—without breaking into your piggy bank.
GPT is short for “Get Paid To.” These company websites provide an easy way to earn money by asking its members to:
- Take paid surveys
- Click on ads
- Write reviews
- Watch videos
- Complete offers
In exchange for your participation, these companies give you cash and rewards. Some of them require you to earn points, which you can then cash in later.
Others send money directly to your PayPal account.
What’s in it for them? GPT companies win by collecting information.
They want to understand consumer behaviors and opinions, what makes them click—and what makes them buy. It’s as simple as that.
Most sites pay around $0.50 to $4.00 for each completed action. A few videos, surveys or reviews under your belt can quickly add up to $50 in a day. If you’re really dedicated, you can make as much as $500 in a week.
For the most part, GPT sites are a way to make some supplemental cash while completing simple activities in your spare time—or even while doing things you’d be doing anyway, like shopping online—which can make these money-making endeavors well worth your time.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Tips to Avoid Online Scams
When you’re looking to make some extra cash online, it pays to be choosy. Avoid sites that:
- Promise unrealistic earnings. No one is making thousands a week taking market research surveys.
- Require you to purchase products or services. You can legitimately make money by trying offers, but you shouldn’t be required to purchase anything in order to
- Charge a fee to access surveys, etc. Again, if you’re required to pay to use the site, it’s probably a scam.
Legitimate sites for earning cash (as well as gift cards and other items) have good reputations, lots of members, and don’t make outrageous promises.
Take the time to read reviews before you give up your email address or time.
Luckily, WAHAdventures does a lot of the legwork for you.
Here are a few legitimate sites to get you started:
Love to watch TV and play games online? This may be the GPT site for you.
InboxDollars partners with well-known brands such as Netflix and Walmart to bring you special membership offers that earn you cash rewards. For example, you can earn $15 just for signing up and placing a bid on DealDash.com!
Or you can start earning by watching selected TV clips or shows. Get started making money with the company’s $5 sign-up bonus, and earn even more by referring friends.
One of the most popular sites for earning extra cash, Swagbucks awards points (or Swagbucks) for tasks that range from surveys and special offers to earning cash back for shopping your favorites sites through their portals.
$50 equals 5,000 Swagbucks, which isn’t hard to earn if you’ve been thinking about trying a new subscription service (For example, signing up for a monthly clothing subscription can earn you 5,500 by itself).
Surveys generally earn 5 to 100 Swagbucks, and you can also earn Swagbucks by watching videos online and making in-app purchases on your favorite games.
You can redeem as little as 5 Swagbucks as donations to a favorite charity.
This paid survey site is free to join, and a cinch to register for.
Simply fill out a form about your household to help determine which surveys are best suited for you, and answer survey questions.
You’ll start earning points, which you can then cash out as a reward. A short 15 minute survey can earn you up to $5.
In fact, GlobalTestMarket has already paid out more than $30 million to its members.
You earn $5 just for signing up, and can earn money by simply reading daily emails, playing online games, and, of course, taking surveys.
Cash4Offers, as the name suggests, also pays you to try special offers, the quickest way to earn at up to $20 each.
Non-offer tasks pay an average of about 50 cents each, but are often very quick and simple.
Plus, they limit the number of emails you’ll receive, so you don’t have to worry about being overrun by spam.
Minimum payout is $10 via Paypal, so you’re halfway there just by signing up.
Legit surveys-for-points site that allows you to earn points for qualifying surveys.
Once you earn $50, you can get it paid out in cash through Paypal (minimum payout for gifts cards is $10). You probably won’t make $50 in one day, but the site is reliable. Also offers a $5 sign-up bonus.
Just think—in the few minutes it took to read this article, you could have been on your way to earning cash online.
That’s what makes GPT sites so appealing.
You can earn anytime, anywhere, doing the things you’re already doing in your free time.
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
For even more strategies on earning extra money online, check out our these articles:
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- Top 25 Ways to Make an Extra 1000 Dollars in a Month (It’s Legit!)
- Need Money Today? Check Out These 30 Ways to Earn Cash Now!
- How to Get 1 Free Bitcoin TODAY! 14 Legal Ways
- 21 Paid Online Surveys for Teens to Earn Money in Their Spare Time
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.