- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Do you prefer text chatting versus over-the-phone interactions?
Do you have excellent written communication skills?
Well, then becoming a chat agent at MyLivePro.com might be the work-at-home job for you.
What Exactly is MyLivePro?
MyLivePro is an online chat service offering five different chat plans to website owners. We have all been online at one time or another reading a website or blog and a chat box popped up asking us if we needed assistance. Hence, this would be your work-at-home job as a chat agent should you be selected.
MyLivePro prides itself on offering a flexible, part-time schedule in a fun yet cutting-edge industry. They also mention the thoroughness of their training on their website.
What Are the Basic Requirements for Working at MyLivePro?
While MyLivePro does have legal requirements in compliance with state and federal laws, they are also looking for a variety of soft skills as well. To work there, you:
- must be over 18 years old.
- legally permitted to work in the US.
- reside in the continental US (not Alaska or Hawaii).
- be able to pass a background check.
- be reliable and flexible.
- must be current with paying your taxes.
- must be detail-oriented and offer superior customer service.
- should possess good self-management and motivational skills.
- have the ability to use common sense and make on-the-spot decisions.
- must have an understanding of general business operations and resources.
What Special Skills Do You Need?
Previous call center experience or chat experience is a plus, but not necessary. You will need to be able to:
- answer and respond to text chats from live website visitors.
- promptly research and resolve visitor requests.
- project a professional company image while engaging in text chat.
- provide website visitors with client’s products and service information.
- promote clients’ products and services via chat dialogue.
- categorize and assign chat sessions.
- recommend improvements in procedures or job.
- research things thoroughly.
What Are the Computer/Home Office Requirements?
Outside of having an updated computer with high-speed Internet with anti-virus and anti-malware protection, you will need:
- professional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to type 30 wpm.
- DSL or Cable Modem connection to the Internet.
- a PC monitor capable of displaying at least 1024 X 768 pixels.
- a sound card installed with speakers or headphones.
- a PC based workstation with 2 GB memory, the ability to run Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 or higher, and the latest edition of Firefox.
What Are the Hours and Pay?
While the hours are not 24/7, some clients do have extended hours. So sometimes you can work up until 9 p.m. EST. The pay really varies based on experience. However, most agents that I have talked to did say that it was commensurate with what other chat-type jobs pay, which is $8 to $15 an hour.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee at MyLivePro?
You are a part-time employee at MyLivePro. Because you are part-time, you will not have a full benefits package as a full-time employee would have. From what I am finding out, there are paid vacation days available, but not much else.
What is My Overall Impression?
It looks like a great company to work for as a chat agent. The time I spent on their website and the interaction that I had with their chat agents was an exceptional experience in customer service.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply to MyLivePro?
Go to their website and apply. You should see a message under Upcoming Opportunities if there are any openings.
Good luck to all those who apply.
- Become a Chat Agent at Site5
- Become a Chat Agent at Take2Telecom
- Chat Based Sales at Talk2Rep
- Become a Chat/Email Agent at Paperless Pipeline
- Working at Home with Televated: Phone, Chat, and Email Support Positions
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!