- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
ETS and I go way back. When I was in college for teaching I had to take the Praxis test. That test kept costing me thousands of dollars! Now, I get to research the company behind the Praxis Test. The company I’m reviewing is called ETS and they typically offer Scoring Job Opportunities for those who want to work from home.
First of all, ETS is a company that specifically deals with Education and tests.
Straight from their website:
ETS serves individual students, their parents, educational institutions and government agencies. We do this by:
- Listening to educators, parents and critics
- Learning what students and their institutions need
- Leading in the development of new and innovative products and services
So, if you are a student or parent, there is a chance that you may come into contact with ETS over the next ten years or so. As a work at home mom and educator I have run across ETS as work at home opportunity several times.
Naturally, ETS explains what a SCORER does at home for their company.
Also from their website:
“Constructed-response scoring professionals are part-time employees who are Readers for the College Board’s Advanced Placement Program® (AP®) testing programs or raters associated with ETS’s TOEIC®, TOEFL®, Praxis™ and GRE® programs. Work schedules are varied and cyclical throughout the year, depending on the number of test takers and test administrations.”
“Constructed-response scoring professionals evaluate samples of performance such as written short answers or essays, spoken responses and portfolios. Work takes place online and at scoring sites throughout the United States.”
In work at home mom terms, this is an excellent opportunity to use your skills from the comfort of your own home. You actually score essays, or short answers, spoken responses, and portfolios. The options are endless when they ask you to score something.
How can I be a SCORER for ETS?
Woah there Nellie, they don’t let just anyone sign up for this company. There are some rules and regulations to even be a scorer. For example, ETS is hiring scorers for TOEFL® RATER – ONLINE SCORING – SPEAKING AND WRITING 2012. However, there are quite a few requirements you have to meet via your computer and education wise. You can view all the requirements for this position by visiting here.
What does ETS pay?
There is no indication on the website what ETS really pays, so you’ll find that out when you get hired. However, other sites and forums suggest the pay can range from $10 t0 $20 per hour- Depending on the project. You do get paid twice a month in the form of a check!
Should you work for ETS?
Are you a mom, dad, or retired person who wants to score a few tests and make some extra money? ETS has a flexible schedule that allows you to pick your schedule. Of course, keep in mind that there are numerous tests available to “score.” It’s hard to say that you have to have these requirements and these requirements because each test has different standards. Here is a little more insight to their schedule:
- Sessions are held Monday – Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time throughout the year.
- Raters are scheduled on the basis of program needs and according to their availability.
Want to apply? Head on over to ETS and see what scoring opportunities are available at this time.
- Work with ETS Scoring Online
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
- Top 19 Online Test Scoring Jobs You Can Do from Your Home Office
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
- What to Wear When You Work at Home
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!